Ima be nice

* turns on J-squad fairly odd parents *Hello camgamy here, okay as you read the title IMA be nice like always and give you until 9/18/14 to give your awkward moments. So you can have enough time for an awkward moment to happen or to think of one. This will be one of a few times I will do a contest. If you want me to do contests TELL MEH I WANT TO KNOW. But I don't want to put pressure on you so you don't have too. You guys never talk to me why is that, am I doing something wrong or you don't like me or you just don't have any thing to say. If you guys read this and if you read about my crush kissing someone well I'm getting a little better, it still hurts but I'm finding a way. Looks like I won't trust another boy unless we talk like nonstop or I know him or etc. O.O I forgot I was updating sorry guys got caught in the moment. Sweet an awkward moment in an update KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE! Actually I love animals so I would pet two puppies with one hand. WELL THAT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL, WHAT AM I DOING OMG. O.O yet again caught in the moment. Okay before I embarrass myself even more I will update when I get the chance shout out to LadyPolka and SkyLightWolf183 for being the only ones who gave an awkward moment so follow and vote for them. Also I am thinkng that I should do breaking news with camgamy. What do you guys think comment and tell me on my message board or on here doesn't really matter but I'm thinking I might do that. Oh also shout to my friend SageThe queen she is funny though she doesn't make books but follow her any way and that is all for tonight this is camgamy over and out. * walks off stage.*