Chapter 12

This is a disclaimer for the following images , GIFS, and videos.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Has (M/n) ever stated that he hated baking?.......

Baking......, one of the few things that (M/n) always fails at. It's clear that he refuses to accept defeat of something so simple, not many of the akatsuki knew of his horrible baking skills except Itachi who was more than aware because he witnessed it constantly when he was still a 'loyal'.

Currently the Akatsuki was staring the kitchen  in shock, watching (M/n) glaring at oven in full hatred as black smoke and the overwhelming smell of something burnt  flowing out the room.

Tobi was screeching in the corner as (M/n) was mumbling profanities that would put Hidan''s to shame. It was obvious that it wasn't the taller males fault and made Itachi feel guilty for instantly blaming the konoha nin.

When the Akatsuki managed to all gather at the entrance to the kitchen, they immediately ignored Tobi and focused on (M/n), who was making various hand signs immediately forming a small globe of water.

 Which he  quickly shot  into the small fire that formed near the oven which released more smoke making Pein cough when it reached his nose grabbing the (E/c) eyed male's attention.

"Oh, hey" The Konoha nin waved at them, casually throwing a glare at Tobi. "This mess has nothing to do with me, but at lollipop here"

Pein sighed, knowing that the man-child would create a bigger mess he raised a hand signaling (M/n) to be quiet.

"I can see that but....please clean up this mess." 

*Timeskip*

(M/n) slumped against a random wall with a headache ignoring the stares of some other members as he muttered random words. 

His head hurt because of the lack of sleep, nutrition and stress. He was more than used to doing that to himself, however the only thing that made it worth it was the finished jutsu,he was trying to complete when he first arrived to go back home. FIrst things first, he needed to get some food and sleep to gain back his strength and chakra (He was training), it was surprising that the akatsuki has yet to notice that he removed the chakra repressors. How he managed to hide hi chakra to a low level for so long? He always repressed his own chakra to hide from the wrath of Iruka who almost always track him down because of his special chakra signal.

Grabbing a small bag which was usually resting on his hip, he placed his headband in along with some papers and poison. Tying back up the back to hs hip he stripped off his cloak, but left the ring to remove suspicion and silently exited his room, heading to the kitchen and made himself a few onigiri for himself and devoured them in a short time period just in time to  see Kisame and Hidan walk into the kitchen, as he placed back the plate after cleaning it. Nodding at them, he exited the kitchen and headed back to his room, passing out as his head hit the pillow.