"Geesy just get mad real easy, he has his moments" fenix said hitting the blunt

Cindy got up and waved to them.
"Mm well nice to meet you guys, see you tonight maybe?" She smiled

We left & was now taking the elevator down.
"Why were you mad for? And why did we leave so fast?" She asked facing me

"Don't ask me questions okay?" I didn't look at her

"Look if you wanna be mad and not even face me, take me back to my hotel room and I'll catch a flight first thing in the morning." She said with her arms crossed.

I wanted to tell her it's cool then and I'll never see her again just like with anybody but I know my senses were telling me to not be fucked up and treat her nicely. She seemed sensitive as she got mad easily.

"No.. I wanna hang out with you." I checked my phone and it was 2:32 pm.
"You wanna do anything?" I asked her

"I'm horrible at deciding , you choose"
The elevator opened & we walked to the car."

"Okay well, let's order a pizza, go to ur room & watch a movie then?" I suggested

"Yeah that's good" she smiled, she was so tiny and her smile made me feel good, it made me smile too.

Cindy's POV
We got to my hotel room and was greeted by Princesa jumping excitedly putting her paws on my jeans. As I passed through, her attention shifter to Geesy.

I set down the pizza box on the table and got the napkins to get two slices for Ale and me & I opened my faygo and took a sip. I know his lean habit so I didn't open his, only he knew how and what to do. I walked over to hand him his slice and faygo. I see princesa layed up on his lap falling asleep.

"So what's going down tonight?"  I asked taking a bite out my pizza

"Oh yeah about that, I really couldn't get any... my bad" he said while carefully pouring promethazine into the faygo then shaking it up.
"Butttt there's finna be a party tonight & I want you to come and hang wit me if you're down"

"Yeah I guess, I mean it's fine really"
" what time?" I asked.

"Prolly around 12-1am, I can come get you. The concert start at 9:30 and we gotta have the openings and everything so I prolly won't be ready til midnight or after" he started eating his pizza.

"Ight bet. " I started using the remote control to press play on the movie.
"Lemme take my makeup off and put on a face mask to get ready for late
——
I came out the bathroom and layed down next to Geesy.
I was so happy with him, everything is just so fun and new to me. Not one moment I'm bored.

"Dangggg what aaaa baddie" he said laughing pulling out his phone

I just stared at him, admiring him

"Looook what aaa cutie" he showed me the sc he posted.

(Pretend that not wine lmao, we sippin juice for life😌)

"Mad cheesy"
"Aye people gonna think we together, you not bothered?"

"Nah you ?"  He asked

"I'm not the one with the hoes" I laughed

"Who said I got hoes? He furrowed his eyes brows
"You crazy cin"

"Crazy but not stupid. But I mean whatever since we not together." I shrugged my shoulders

"Yes but we could be" he cut me off

"Shut upppppp , who the crazy one now?" I ran my fingers through his curls while smiling at him.

—————-
A. N. : hope the story is good so far, really nervous bout it lmao🤓
Shit will get better as they get acquainted n the next chapter will b good too hopefully :-)