PART 62

Aman with shocked expression came inside Arnav's room. Seeing him Arnav know that something bad happened.

Arnav: what happened Aman?? Is Khushi is ok?? Why your breathes are uneven??

Aman: big blunder happened Arnav, see this..

Aman handed the news paper to Arnav, he opened and saw in front page his name is headline.

Arnav: what is this?? Why they mentioned Khushi name??

Arnav Started to read "The business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada and his wife are involved in harassment case. Husband do one night stand and wife give shelter to those victims in her orphanage".

Aman: some Priya name girl filed complaint against you and Khushi. Not only this in news channels they're showing the same thing.

Arnav switched on the TV and shocked seeing his and Khushi on screen. His blood is boiling. He changed his T-shirt and started to go out when Aman Called him

Aman: where are you going??

Arnav: Police station, I myself go and check about this, you talk with Mr. Roy about the case. Don't know how Khushi will take this news.

Aman: She already know, she's the one who informed me. She to on the way to police station. You go before police reach here. I will come with Roy.

Arnav: and who's this Priya??

Aman: no idea, we will see her in police station. This is going to far away Arnav. Without our knowledge this case already reached to court. Now we can't settle this in Police station.

Arnav: that means I and Khushi have to be in jail?

Aman became silent and Arnav's blood is boiling hearing this. He can stay in Jail but not Khushi.

Arnav: I don't know what you will do Aman, bail papers should be ready before I reach police station.

Saying that Arnav went out, Ojas D'Souza was shattered hearing the news about his LCF. Till now no black spot came on LCF. They maintained clear background. Khushi don't Know how to tackle this situation. She also got ready and came to Police station with NK.

When she reached Arnav also came there, seeing him like that She know that something happened to him. He can't walk properly, while walking he's stumbling his leg.

NK: what happened to him?? Why he's walking like that??

Arnav without saying anything directly went inside the police station. Khushi came behind him.

Police: Arre wah!! Without giving extra work to us you both came directly to police station? Good that now you both came then you know procedure right??

Arnav: who filed complaint against us? I want to know about her.

Police: I think your wife know about her, because she's staying in her orphanage.

Khushi don't have any idea about this. When a girl came there. Arnav was shocked seeing the girl.

Arnav: You?? You filed a case against me?

Khushi was shocked hearing this, she thought that Arnav know her then....

Khushi: You know her??

Arnav: Yesterday night when I went out angrily after arguing with you she came to me and acted like she's giving sympathy to me.

Priya: actually he's lying sir.... He tried to harass me. After when he know I'm no one then he told his wife to give shelter.

Police: So.... Husband's crime Wife will cover giving shelter to them..... What's Mrs. Raizada? Is it true....