PART 55

Next day morning when Arnav opened his eyes he was in his room. He rubbed his eyes and seeing here and there. Aman brought him lemon juice.

Arnav: what I'm doing here in my room?? I was there in hotel right??

Aman: The call girl who came for one night stand turned a thief. She made you faint and took all your money, wallet and watch.

Arnav: what?? Wallet. I need that wallet Aman.

Aman: why?? What you kept inside that wallet?? Any diamond ring you have??

Arnav: dammit, in my wallet Khushi's photo is there and I want that??

Aman: oh Khushi photo, leave it, why you want her photo?? Without caring for her feelings you went for one night stand and now you acting as you care for her photo.

Thank God that Hotel supervisor called me and said about your situation. I came there and brought you here.

Arnav: I want my wallet back Aman. Can you hear me.

Aman: where I will find her now?? You do one thing, purchase new wallet and keep Khushi's new photo in your wallet, simple.

Arnav: can't you hear what I'm saying?? I want that same wallet back.

Saying that he went inside washroom and Aman smiled. This is his and Khushi's plan, yesterday they both bribed that call girl to do this. Arnav standing in shower and remembering yesterday night.

When he entered he saw a girl standing in front of half naked in front of me. He hurriedly turned back and standing facing his back to her. That girl came and hugged him from back…. And made him turn towards her. She slowly took him to bed and made him sleep on the bed…. She bends to kiss him…. When Khushi's face came in front of him. He hurriedly stood up from the bed and standing in front of window and looking out. Call girl gave him a drink, he drank and after what happened he didn't remember anything.

In actual manner, Call girl mixed sleeping pills in a whiskey and gave Arnav….. In tension he drank all drink in one go…. And after few minutes he's in deep sleep. As per said She took his wallet, watch and money.

Arnav came out from shower when his mobile rang. Seeing Roy name he picked up.

Roy: papers are ready ASR, your signature is needed.

Arnav: ok I will sign it. Where are you now??

Roy: I'm in my office.

Arnav: ok I will come there and sign.

Arnav is thinking about Khushi, yesterday she not created any scene in hotel lobby. That's what making him mad. “Is she gave up on me??”. This thought haunting him.

Aman: [on call] you should see his face Khushi. He was shocked seeing his room.

Khushi: for hurting me, he's hurting himself. Have to wait for his next move. Thank you for helping me Aman.

Aman: welcome….

Aman and Khushi not talked about Vihaan's Matter still. First they want to come out from this mess. Arnav reached Roy Office and signed the divorce papers.

HAPPY HOME

Roy reached to happy home. He's hesitate to say.

Khushi: what happened Mr. Roy?? You here then must be your boss sent you here.

Roy: sorry ma'am, actually ASR sent these papers for signature.

Khushi: what papers??

Roy handed papers to Khushi. When she started to read Khushi's eyes popped up reading the content.