PART 17

Arnav is standing still seeing the door from where Khushi went out. Aaradhya saw him and said
“today you again proved that you're not my son, you're Neerav Singh Raizada's son, his blood is running inside your body then how you will change??”.

Arnav: I am not like him Mom, I never forced anyone.

Aaradhya: really?? Then what you done today?? You forcefully married her.

Arnav: I don't want to force her, but she wakes beast in me saying no girl ever marry me, I proved her wrong marrying her only.

Aaradhya: why you're so interested in her? You never took any girl seriously till today, then why Khushi??

Arnav: why means?? She's breaking every damn rules made by me.

Aaradhya angrily said “which Rules?? Is she said you to drench in rain?? Is she said you roam around her?? Is she said you to gift her dress?? Or is she said you to dayDream about her?? In
this which Rules she broke??”.

Arnav was stunned hearing this , how his mom know everything about him??

Aaradhya: she not broke any rules of yours, instead of that your own heart breaking every rules made by you. Because your heart know that she's the perfect life partner for you, that's why your heart daydreaming about her.

Arnav: what?? Perfect life partner?? Seeing us you think she's perfect life partner for me?? Come on mom, we both are opposite to each other, she's East and I am West.

Aaradhya: then fine, if she's not here then you also can't stay here, come in this home only when you bring my daughter in-law back to this home.

Arnav: I didn't said her to go out, she herself gone from here. I am ready to give her every damn right of Raizada bahu.

Aaradhya: I don't care, what you do. Without her you also not allowed here. Leave.

Aaradhya showed her hand towards main door to go out of RM, Arnav was stunned seeing his mother. She never talked with him like this.

Arnav: just for that girl you throwing your son out to the home?? I can't believe this.

Aaradhya: that girl is my Daughter in-law now, don't waste your time arguing with me here. Go and bring her.

Arnav came out from RM, he can't enter his own home only because of Khushi, thinking this he sat in his car and started to go towards happy home.

It's already 11:00 pm he reached Khushi's home and ring the bell. NK opened the door and surprised seeing Arnav here.

NK: what a surprise!!! You here in this late night, what happened ASR??

Arnav: where is Khushi's room??

NK: up towards right, second room. Why what happened?

Arnav ignored NK and started to go up when NK said “ but Khush not came”. Arnav stopped going and turned towards him.

Arnav: what?? She still not came?? Why?? Where is she??

NK: don't know, I tried to call her but her mobile is switched off.

Arnav: you called LCF?? Maybe she is there.

NK: she not stay there, I called but She not visited today. Don't know where she gone. She never do like this, what I say if Uncle call me??

Arnav was tensed hearing this, it's too late to woman go around Delhi. He took his mobile and called Aman and said him to search Khushi. Without delaying he to came out of Happy Home and started to search for Khushi.