PART 40

VILLA

Ojas came back to Villa and searching for Khushi. He's not Angry but want to confirm with her.

Khushi: what happened Dad?? Why you searching for me like this??

Ojas: You called Arnav right??

Khushi: No Dad, I'm didn't Called him. Why you asking this??

Ojas: I went to meet him, you know what he said?? He challenged me that he will take you with him. When we're talking one phone call Came.. it's showing KD name.

Khushi was shocked hearing this. She's thinking the Fake KD [as per assumption].

Ojas: he talked in front of me saying…

wow!! What a plan?! You came Lonavala to meet me!! How sweet of you dear. Ok Tonight at 9:00 I will be there. Bye…. See you soon Baby.

Khushi: No Dad, he don't know that I'm KD. In few weeks back he started to search KD and knowing this some girl is talking with him saying that she's KD.

Ojas: Whatever…

Saying this he went out. Khushi's getting angry.

Khushi: Who's this witch?? Tonight I am going to kill both of them. I will not leave that Chudail. How dare she droll on my husband?

She angrily went inside her room to get ready before that she want to take Arnav's class. But she dropped the idea.

HOTEL SUIT

Arnav is dancing on the song of DJ Bravo song Run The World. Aman is happy and confused seeing him dancing like that. He also joined in the Dance.

Aman: what happened buddy? You're so happy today?? Is Bhabhi accepted you?

Arnav: She will…

Aman: how??

Arnav explained whatever he talked with Ojas about fake phone call.

Arnav: Now Ojas D'Souza will ask Khushi about call and she know that I'm meeting some fake KD. So…. Tonight she will definitely come. If she come then she will be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada …. If not then she will be remain Khushi D’Souza.

Aman: what a plan!! You see Khushi Bhabhi definitely come. I will arrange a fake KD then.

Aman raised his eyebrows and Arnav smiled and nodded his head..

Arnav: This going to be Fun…. Come Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada aka KD. I'm waiting.

At night Khushi is roaming in her bedroom. She's in dilemma whether to go or not.

Khushi: is he really meeting that fake KD? These days Girls are ready to do anything for that Laad Governor. I hate it.

She's still thinking when Aman called her. Seeing that Khushi received in one Ring.

Aman: how are you Bhabhi?? Had your dinner??

Khushi: you called me to ask this??

Aman: Yaa, why you accepting something else from me??

Khushi: where is your idiot Friend??

Aman: why you angry Bhabhi? Is he did something again??

Khushi: He went to meet KD right?? Don't hide his this date with me Aman.

Aman is controlling his laugh but still he said “I think some misunderstanding happened Bhabhi, KD?? Why she will come here to Meet Arnav that to from Delhi??”.

Khushi: I don't know anything about that, is he present in hotel??

Aman: No, he went to meet someone. He didn't said the name. I to thinking that he don't know anyone here in Lonavala, then whom he went to meet??