1.11 (Part 2)

The man who called himself as Yuer was hugging Hillary's arm in a childish way. As he guided her through the maze in the cave, the hold on her tightened more and more. Seeing that they almost could reached the end of the cave, Hillary didn't hold on anymore as she pried away Yuer's hand on her and ran to the seen light at the entrance of the cave... towards her salvation of escape....

"Sister, wait for me!.. I'm scared!..." Yuer called in a panic voice while running after Hillary.

This guy... Does he think I am a fool?

"Stop your pretense! I'm tired of it already. Just let me escape and don't bother me anymore..." Hillary's voice slightly raised than normal as she was exasperated with everything going out of bounds in her own storyline.

The man in question was as what Hillary guessed it to be - King Fiero of the Dark Realm. However, this dangerous man seemed to be quite different from what she had seen on the first time. None was the eerie feeling surrounding the man nor the feeling of suffocation from terror and death. Instead, what was replaced is a scared and pitiful boy inside a grown man's body.

Hillary would have laughed at seeing this scene but was still scared of the fact that the man in front was still Fiero regardless of how he is acting or pretending at the moment. Whatever was the reason behind this sudden act of his, it would be best if she choosed escape over doubt.

Just as Hillary took her first step out of the cave, she was hugged at the back by the same man she was trying to get away from. She struggled strongly but the man was strong that Hillary couldn't even move him on his place.

"Sister, why are you running away from me? ... You just said earlier that you'll stay with me... A person should learn to keep their promise, Sister... Don't leave me behind, please... " Yuer's voice was shaking as he ended his sentence with a sob. He burried his head in between Hillary's shoulder and neck. 

This man was so tall so when he hugged her while leaning on her at the same time, his sudden addition of weight caught Hillary by surprised and made her balance unstable. The two of them fell on the hard ground where Hillary was made as the main cushion.

"Ouch! What bad luck does this host --- " Hillary cried out but wasn't able to finish after sensing the familiar aura of doom and danger that was lurking behind her.

When she turned her head, Hillary knew that the man was no longer Yuer as that red and blue eyes glared at her viciously.

"So you were trying to escape... And through the help of my other persona..." Fiero laughed maniacally and dangerously.

Hearing him like that, made Hillary forgot the hurt she was feeling. Instead, it was centered on the feeling of dread that came from the man. All of her senses were screaming danger which made Hillary to tremble under his suffocating power.

"Too bad, you can never escape from me. Not even Yuer can help you now... " Fiero stated threatingly at her while eyeing her up and down. "Now that I look at you upclose, you do have a nice body... I could have some time enjoying myself before I eat and make your soul apart of me... "

Hearing those words, Hillary was suddenly injected with an unknown strength and was able to move from his opposing aura. This caught Fiero offguard.

Seeing him looked so stunned,  Hillary immediately exerted all of her force and pushed  Fiero back, making him take two steps back. Just enough to make him inside the entrance cave.

Please work!!!

Hillary prayed and chanted in her mind to all the gods that she knew to make her guess accurate. Afterall, when Fiero went out of the cave, he came back to his usual self. Hillary thought that if Fiero's inside the cave then, he would turned back as Yuer, right?

"Sister?"

Yuer was back and the previous danger was eliminated temporarily. The once vicious atmosphere suffocating Hillary was now replaced by Yuer's ordinary aura which she preferred over someone who was unpredictable and highly dangerous. Hillary sighed deeply in relief as she slided down in front of Yuer, her knees getting weak after all those adrenaline rush was gone.

"What's wrong, sister ? "

Hillary's observation about Fiero's sudden change of persona was right. It was all connected to this mysterious maze-like cave. Even if Hilllary wanted to escape, as soon as Yuer went outside the cave, Fiero will come and hunt her down again. It would become a cycle and never-ending if she couldn't find a better way to fix this.

For now, lets just stay in the cave and make plans. Maybe, I could find something useful in this mysterious cave like a cheat as most transmigrators do usually have. At least, I'm not accompanied by that hellish King...

"Its nothing. Is there a room in the cave where I can stay for awhile? " Hillary asked, deciding to stay temporarily until she had a spotless plan.

Yuer's eyes blinked and sparkled as he absorbed what she said.

"You're no longer leaving me now? " Yuer asked cautiously and expectatingly.

"Yes..." Its just temprorary anyway....

"You'll stay with me here? " Yuer asked again in a clarifying manner.

"Yes... " Though not for long....

"Forever? " Yuer's tone was filled with trepidation as he waited for her reply.

Hillary went silent for awhile. Thinking that she already lied the second time, there's no harm in lying the third time around. With that thought in mind, Hillary answered confidently, "Yes..."

Anyways, I'm sure to return back on my world... Right?

*****

Simultaneously, at the four different areas which are both secluded and unkown places, four men held a small note that came from the small shadow snake slithering on the ground.

The head elders of each Four Noble Clan received the message and returned a reply by which the little shadow snake swallowed into their stomach before it slithered away like a meteor in the dark night. 

A/N:
As promised the compensation for the long wait, enjoy !