1.6

Meeting the Heroine - Princess Cynthia of Avalor Kingdom

**********

Hearing him call her wife again, made Hillary to frown.

This man... How shameless can he be? First, he took advantage of my subconscious state by sending me to his room. Second, he tried to touch me without my consent. Third, he left me to his room all locked up. If I was no modern woman or came from the future, I would have sat all day and waited for someone to rescue me. And now, his calling me wife over again as if I was already his... Shameless!

A warm and callous hand reached out to straighten her pair of beautifully carved eyebrows which jolted Hillary back to her senses. "Stop frowning wife. You'll get unnecessary wrinkles on your pretty face which I adored the most..."

"The most?" Hillary asked sounding confused. The last two words of the red robe man were the only thing that registered on her mind when she jolted back to her senses from earlier.

"Your pretty face which I adored the most, your delectable body which I desired the most, your luscious pair of cherry lips which I longed to taste the most, your pair of beautiful hazel orbs that I never get tired of looking the most, your ---" 

"Stop it! I can't take your shamelessness. It's too much..." Hillary spoke louder but not enough to attract other people's notice. She still wanted to escape from this place unharmed and body still intact.

"You'll get used to it wife..."

Seeing his seductive and charming smile, Hillary could not stop a shiver ran down her spine. She thought that the red robe man is truly out of character from what she had written as the Second Prince in the Forest Realm.

Is he really the Second Prince?

Out of the corner of Hillary's mind, she had a gut feeling of who the red robe man might truly be. However, she did not dare to believe the impossible. After all, this series of events did not actually happen in the original story flow.

Is it because of me that the original story plot is having quite a change?...

No matter how sad Hillary felt for her piece of work to be changed like this nor the feeling of not knowing some things that she had written herself is a great torture for a writer like herself whose only purpose in writing is to express. Expressing gives emotions and she has lot of that.

The fairytale story she's in was written in dedication for her ex-fiance who went a wrong turn in their past relationship. That time before they got messed up, she dreamed to be a princess who was being surrounded with various care and protection from different saviours and continued to live happily once she find out the love of her life. Hillary thought her ex-fiance was already the one so she was inspired to write a fairytale story. She had given lots of efforts and emotions into this story and that's how this fairytale story has been born to exist. However, it has no significance now for Hillary yet the reason behind her transmigration into this fairytale story is still a puzzle for her.

She created this fairytale story just to inspire and to encourage the readers to hope and dream just like how she was before. She wanted to share the joy she felt during those happy days of their relationship through writing but sadly, that joy has been turned into despair and the inspiration and hope has been changed into nothingness. It vanished as it went the same with her broken heart.

Might as well go with the flow of change... If there's change then, I could be saved from my predicted deathbed...

"Let's go home. I don't want you running into trouble within this critical period..." The red robe man's baritone voice woke Hillary up from her long thoughts. "... I don't want to lose you now that I had already found you..." He muttered breathlessly while staring deeply into Hillary's pair of beautiful hazel orbs which was filled with confusion and dense.

Not caring to understand what the latter's words mean, Hillary with a determined and serious face demandingly utter, "I want to go home now..."

His eyes lit up after hearing those words from her. Smiling genuinely happy like a child being rewarded he said, "Yes, we'll go home now..."

He reached out his hand to take Hillary's soft hand that was lying at her side. Her hands were so small compared to his big ones. He interlaced her candle-like fingers with his when she was still in a momentary daze before leading her towards the path on their way home.

That's not what I actually mean!

*****