Chapter 13: The Visitor

I heard the door open, stopping Psycho from finishing his sentence, and the moron had the audacity to look relieved. Kitty jumped off my lap and sprinted away into the other room at the sound of the doorbell. I almost grabbed her until I remembered that she doesn't like company and to give her some space. Probably not smart to grab a child with unknown powers, especially if the street kids had called her Apocalypse.

I walked towards the front door and saw a girl in a red and black one piece with a red mask perched on the top half of her face, it had the illusion of blood dripping down and onto her face. While the red and black suit had an extremely low-cut top, and intricate slits down the arms and legs. On her back was an hour glass cut out. She had on red stilettos with black accents. Finally, her hair was in a tight glossy black ponytail that ended just after her shoulder blades. Although, it didn't seem like Marionettes work. It was definitely well made, but it didn't have the details within it, that all of ours had.

I walked cautiously towards the door, and paused when a pair of blood red eyes, met my silvery white ones.

"Who is that?" The strange girl snapped, her glossy black ponytail accented with red, was flicked aggressively off her shoulders, and now rested on her back.

I sighed and dragged myself to the door. Time Keeper glared at her. "None of your concern." She snapped, narrowing her eyes challengingly. The girl just stared me down, completely ignoring Time Keepers last comment.

'What to do, what to do' I thought, I then had the amazing idea to glare right back at her, letting the sparks consume my arms as an extra precaution for course. her eyes flicked to my arms and the dangerous glare seemed to falter, making room for a fearful gaze. 'That's what I thought bitch' I thought in my head, a challenging and almost malicious smirk made its way on my face. I looked over and saw Time Keeper looking at me in approval. A small smirk on her face as she watched the unknown girl falter.

A smile broke out across the stranger's face it was big and almost fake, and she finally stopped scowling. 'So, you do know how to smile' I thought annoyed, toning down the sparks, but not completely extinguishing them.

"The name's Black Widow." She said, sticking her arm out for me to shake. She seemed nice enough, and all the other villains were nice. What's the harm in being nice back?

I smiled and stopped the sparks consuming my arms before I shook her hand. I saw Time Keeper failing to keep the disappointment off her face that I hadn't electrocuted her by accident when I shook her hand, I snickered lightly and dropped the other girl's hand, taking a couple steps back as a precaution. I laughed lightly. "I don't have a villain name yet." I explained, not giving her my exact name, seeing the other villains' reactions when I told them I was a McAllister, I really didn't want her to tell anyone and someone important finding out.

Psycho looked between us so fast it was a miracle he didn't get whip lash, "So your friends now? I thought you just hated each other?" He asked, sarcasm dripping off every word. This reaction actually shocked me, he was always chill and happy with everyone I had seen him with, Time Keepers reaction I understood, she tended to be short with most people, but his mood changing so quickly was almost scary.

I forced a laugh, for the guest's sake, and explained. "We didn't hate each other Psy, we just didn't know each other." Black Widow nodded in agreement, but when I turned around, I thought I caught a glimpse of a wicked smirk tossed in Time Keepers direction. but I finally waved it off as a figment of my imagination, my life wasn't exactly normal now days, and seeing strange things was not uncommon within the past couple of weeks. Time Keeper dissolved into the air with the familiar static sound and disappeared, probably to talk to another villain, or the others.