update

Sorry about not updating for around three months, i only changed the book cover to make it better. A new chapter would come soon or two would come through. Im just trying to get through the lulliby arc and start trying to get to the romantic side for aquairius and the male reader to start. I just needed some ideas for chapter eleven.

As it is now for the male reader, he is the son of itachi uchiha and izumi uchiha, he is not just the last uchiha, there is sasuke who wants revenge on his brother. Indra was sent to live with ur by his mother until he was taken away at the age of three to tje tower of heaven where he is visited by an unknown voice inside of him. He is the njne tails full jinchuriki. I know its total op. But now hes around eighteen a year older than lucy but only a year younger than erza and jellal. There will be a ship name coming soon. If you want to give your ideas for the name. Just pm me and if i like the name you give me i will put it in this book. Plus mira will also say the name.

And also to you nalu and jerza. It aint gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of those two ships as a tease but in this story erza and naruto gets together and so does lucy and sasuke, sakura would fight gray over juvia and ino would be with natsu