chapter 2

Year X784

Y/n's Pov

It has been eight years since being trapped in that nightmare and got out of the tower of heaven. I had made sine more friends outside of the tower since. I had met a pink-haired brat who claims to be a dragon slayer. We had fought and I kicked his ass, then I met a boy who was known to strip randomly and kicked his ass. These two were Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster.

Flashback

Hey, y/n fight". Natsu couldn't get out as he striked the back of his neck and knocked him out.

"Thats a no". Gray said as i threw him at gray knocking him out and everyone fell in defeat as i made a bet against every older member that i can knock out gray and natsu without breaking a sweat which i had earned 300,000 jewels in betting until my older sister erza knocked me out.

"Your too young to be gambling and their is no fighting in this guild got it". She said.

Got it". All three of us said but she never took any money from me and i went and bought some new clothes for me and a place for myself where erza stayed at when she feels like it.

End of flashback

While training and learning by erza during those years I had unlocked Requip armor magic like my older sister magic. During my trip to one of the last uchiha guild where everyone was killed off by my father i had found one of their clothing stores which it was abandoned where it had every Uchiha clothing i had bought which i changed into that.

The most thing i wear is which i believe it isn't part of the Uchiha but i added it in it. I had heard that the guild had their own set of body guards called anbu black ops which i had gladly chosen.

"Requip". I muttered and I changed into my armor. Which wasn't that bad. And i pulled out my customed mask that came with it with my mouth mask and my headband i have in my pocket

 And i pulled out my customed mask that came with it with my mouth mask and my headband i have in my pocket