Chapter 3: Side Effects

/the next day, at the end of school, Adrien wasn't there all day because he had a photoshoot, but he came by at the end of the day and waits outside for Nino to bring him his homework. Tikki sees him from across the room and gets worried\

Tikki: hurry Marinette! We should go see Master Fu now before something happens

Marinette: okay come on, hide Tikki. *runs toward the door*

(Adrien is aware of the whole miraculous connection thing, he heard the message Ladybug had left him. But, like Marinette, doesn't know all the side effects, just the fact that they may sense each others emotion)

Adrien: *looks to make sure no one is watching* Plagg I'm still worried about this whole thing with the miraculous, what if ladybug is someone I know!? And she feels my emotions again, that would be so embarrassing! Just like it was yesterday, when she could tell I'm sad.

Plagg: wouldn't that be good? If you feel her too then you could find out who your Lady is.

Adrien: but i don't even know if I will, Ladybug said she didn't know all the side effects, and I didn't feel anything yesterday.

Plagg: you never know!

Adrien: maybe you should just tell me who it is ahead of time, so I'm not shocked when i find out.

Plagg: no way! Tikki would kill me!

Adrien: well-*hears someone coming* quick, hide Plagg.

*Marinette runs into him*

Marinette: waahh!!! *as she accidentally runs into him, Adrien who catches her* tanks- I mean, thanks Adri-Ack! *she feels a sharp pain in her chest*

Adrien: are you okay Marinette? I'm sorry there's just.....something going on, I hope I didn't hurt you.

Marinette: n-no I'm kine-Fine!

*awkward silence*

Marinette: woah! I'm gonna be late, better go-*she feels the sadness of Adrien but she doesn't even realise immediately* wait, what's going on? Are you okay?

Adrien: what? Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Just a little distracted, there's something on my mind.

Marinette: I know-

Marinette & Adrien: wait......how do I/you know!?

*they both look straight deep into each others eyes*

Both: *large gasp. Then, they both fall unconscious*

Tikki & Plagg: *fly out of Marinette/ Adrien's bags* no!

Tikki: oh no! I knew this would happen! We need to do something! Before someone finds them!

Plagg: well, we could...........you know, go into the miraculous and try to control them

Tikki:........but we have never had to do that with them before, we haven't done it in several years! It will make us both very weak

Plagg: well would you rather just leave them here?

Tikki: *sighs* lets go.

/Tikki and Plagg fly into Adrien and Marinette's miraculous, causing them to transform, and giving Tikki and Plagg limited control over Marinette and Adrien's bodies, and quickly get them both to Master Fu's place making sure no one was watching\

Master Fu: Ladybug? Chat Noir? What are you doing here?

*Tikki and Plagg fly out of their miraculous, and all 4 of them fall to the ground, Marinette and Adrien still unconscious, and now also Plagg*

Tikki: 'faintly' I'm sorry master....I don't know what happened......we had no choice....*also falls unconscious*

Master Fu: no! I was afraid this would happen! We must do something!

Wayzz: But what master?

Master Fu: I don't know....but I'd better figure something out soon, for their sake, and for the sake of all of Paris.

Wayzz: what, why?

Master Fu: they are in a weak state only Ladybug and Chat Noir can experience. All the active miraculous become strongly connected when these two strongest ones, the Ladybug and Black Cat, are weak. The other miraculous holders will feel a strong pull to then. It's supposed to help other miraculous owners know they are in trouble, and come help....but.....

Wayzz: oh no, Hawkmoth!

Master Fu: exactly, it could lead Hawkmoth right to us!

Wayzz: Why don't we just temporarily take their miraculous?!

Master Fu: that could lead to fates even worse. *sighs, and looks at Marinette* if only she let me finish explaining, now we are all at risk,and it's up to you to save everyone....and you don't even know it.

Wayzz: wait, are you going to-

Master Fu: Yes Wayzz, I must.

Wayzz: but that might make her....

Master Fu: I know Wayzz, but it's a risk we must take if we want to save them, and she would want us to try.