"Hiram Lodge? Aka associate of the St. Clair's?" She asks and I tense. Then nod softly. I was hoping to pretend the St. Clair's and Nick didn't exist for the rest of my life. He's a ass for doing that to me and so many other girls. Yeah maybe I was a bit of a whore back then but I didn't deserve to be raped.

"That would be the one," I say cautiously, "his whole family lives here now. The Lodges. He has a wife and a daughter."

"That must be tough for you," she says to me, "that they defend men like Nick. They are sick."

"Hiram is sick," I tell her, "I can't quite decide with the other two." We pull into the school and she looks on seeming a little in awe with how small it is. Being completely fair when she ran off to New York with some family friends of hers she was old enough to go straight into high school. So for the last four years of her life she only knew the big city life of New York. "Welcome to Riverdale High." Her and I climb from the car and move to the office where the secretary looks at us in disgust.

"What?" She asks harshly. I look over to Amanda.

"Amanda here is debating transferring to riverdale and she is wondering if she could shadow me for the day," I ask her. She looks between us curiously.

"Miss L/n this better not be some gang flousy," she growls. I smirk softly. I pulled some shit last year with getting some serpents who went to seaside transferred back.

"No she's from New York," I say smugly, "anyways she could quite possibly be moving into the five seasons and is curious."

"It would be great to get to see the school before I decide," Amanda says with a smile, "I understand if you can't allow it but my mother will be very displeased. She's an associate of Mr. Lodge. I'm sure you know him." The secretary tenses then looks over to Weatherbee's empty office.

"I'm sure it would be fine," she tells us, "but no trouble. Got it?"

"Of course," I smirk.

"Absolutely," Amanda says matching my grin. We turn and step from the room highfiving. Once to the safety of the art room we both bust out laughing.

"Associate of Hiram Lodge nice," I say to her, "good touch. Really put you right into the spotlight."

"Well if anything I'm a great liar and so good at grabbing attention," she says winking at me. I start to laugh as a familiar beanie head marches into the art room.

"Hey babe-" Jug stops upon seeing Amanda. He looks to me in confusion. "Who's this?"

"This is Amanda Conner," I tell him as she stands to face him offering her hand. "She was my best friend back in New York." He takes her hand and shakes it. "Amanda this is Jughead."

"Jughead huh?" She asks curiously, "from all the Skype calls and such?" I nod. "Wow she was in love with you. Even back then." He starts to chuckle as I roll my eyes.

"She's still in love with me," he corrects her, "she is my girlfriend."

"Right of course," she smiles at him, "well it's a real pleasure to meet you."

"Amanda is passing through," I inform Jug, "so she'll be staying with me for a couple days." He nods and then looks over to me.

"It'll be nice to hear about you in New York," he smiles moving over to me. His arm snakes around my waist as he pecks my forehead, "if she'll share."

"Oh of course," Amanda says cheerfully, "I have plenty of stories. Your girlfriend used to be quite the wild person. I see she's tamed out since then." I move my hand across my throating quickly to signal for her to shut up but he looks over at me curiously.