"Jiren I love you but you need to have more faith in me." Mae sighed.

Jiren looked up in surprise. "You love me?"

A shiver ran through Mae as she realized what she said. Her face turned bright red, "I uh what I mean is that I um. Okay fine yes I love you!" She stammered.

"I love you too." Jiren said as he picked her up and embraced her. "I'm sorry for making you feel weak."

Mae buried her face in his neck, "I'm sorry too. I'll try not to be so reckless."

Jiren placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her. He never imagined this saiyan girl would make him feel so complete. As he deepened the kiss, her communicator started beeping. He pulled away and sighed, "so many interruptions."

"Let me see what's goin on." Mae said lightly kissing him. He set her down and she picked it up revealing Bulma's face. "Hey Bulma what's up?"

"Hey sorry to interrupt you but your mother is here looking for you." Bulma laughed nervously.

Suddenly Chi-Chi grabbed the communicator from Bulma. "Mae! What's this I hear about you having a boyfriend?!"

"Oh hey mom. Didn't I tell you?" Mae laughed.

"No you didn't! I had to hear it from Gohan!" Chi-Chi snapped. "Where are you anyway?"

"Oh um I'm training?" Mae said glancing at Jiren.

"It's always training with you. You're just like your father." Chi-Chi sighed. "Well I wanna meet my future son in law so I want you to bring him to dinner tonight."

Jiren perked up and stared at Mae. "Jeez mom! We just started seeing each other!" Mae said turning pink.

"Alright honey I'll see you two tonight." Chi-Chi said as she hung up.

Mae stood there shocked at what just happened. "So I guess you are meeting my family?"

"Seems so." Jiren said. "I already met your father and your brother."

"Yea true." Mae sighed. "This is gonna be so embarrassing. We could just not go."

"Your mom seemed pretty adamant that you go." Jiren laughed.

"Fine." Mae sighed putting her forehead on Jiren's chest. "I need clothes."

"I figured so I went out and bought you some." Jiren placed his hands on her shoulders. "They are in the bag over there. I couldn't find any training clothes like the ones that you wear so I just got you something."

"Thanks." Mae floated up and kissed him again. She went and picked up the bag and pulled out a shirt and a pair of black pants. The shirt was a black halter top with cherry blossoms decorated on it. "This is cute but you're right I wouldn't be able to train in this." She said pulling Jiren's sweater off and putting the new clothes on.

"You look amazing." Jiren blushed.

"Thanks! Oh you should change too." Mae said looking Jiren up and down. He was still wearing his pride trooper uniform.

"Oh okay." Jiren said opening his closet. He put on a simple button up shirt and pants. "How's this?"

"Very nice." Mae grinned.

"We should probably go." Jiren said taking her hand in his.

"We probably should." She grabbed her buttons and communicator and put them in her pockets. She then pressed the black side bringing her and Jiren back to universe seven. They found themselves outside of Capsule Corp.