On my way

I woke up sweating, my clothes completely drenched. Tears fell from my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. I looked around and found that the man was satring at me. He soon realized i had seen him staring and turned and parctically fed the room, leaving me alone. I sat and waited looking around the room. There really was nothing to see, the walls were bare, the floor white tiles, boring and plain. I was strting to get bored so i took off the helmet and started looking at it. I was examaning the wires so intently that by the time I had figured out ruphly how the helmet works, the man was back, and he brought someone with him, the elder on my clan. She told me every thing would be explained at the fort. She urged me to come with so I followed her down the hall out the back of the school. Waiting round back was one of the agents heavy duty land rovers. I hopped into the back seat and we were on our way. The elder already told me to ask no question but I couldn't resist.

"Will someone please tell me were we're going?"

I didn't get so much as a look in response, everyone continued as I wasn't even here. We were on the road for a while before we entered a long tunnel. On the other end of the tunnel the sun was painfully in my eyes so I wasn't paying much attention to anything out the window. Suddenly the car came to grinding stop. I looked outside and to my surprise we parked beside an enormous off white dome. It was bigger than my house, bigger than my school. The dome was right in front of a beautiful valley with a lush forest. As the car neared the valley I could see into the dome, considering what i had thought were white tiles turned out to be tinted glass panes surounding the building. I assume bullet proof judging by the heavily armed agents around its perimiter. We entered the dome through a garage, it was, again, heavily armed, and I was starting to get freaked out. Then i had a terrifing thought

" Does my brother know I'm here?!?!?!??!!". I started to panic, we had never been separated before, ever. Most siblings fought, but we never did. Teasing sure. Fighting, no. We had enough to fight against, we couldnt fight amonst us. I finally got a reply, not the one I was hoping for though.

" No. No one is to be infored of your were abouts. Please hand over your cell phone and any other means of communication to the outside world. " I steadfastly refused, and was then stripped forcefully of them. I glared the gaurd down, but he didnt seem to notice. James will be fine I told myself. He will be fine. Ill. talk to someone in charge and make them let me call him.

The guards led me around the building up stairs, through doors, and around hallways, and finally into a room, where three other teenagers were standing. The girl was short and petite, blonde with doe eyes definitly part of the Leitanie flock.The tallest boy had his brown hair in a quiff, he had deep green eyes too, Im guessing a Rychly-keinu, a horse, considering he looks at me as though I am going to eat him.

The last boy had blond hair and black eyes, but the most unusual thing was that he was staring me down, most people run scared from me.I the only hybrid cat shifter in existance, my cat is a liger, the biggest cat in the world, even if people dont know what my cat is, their animals are usually scared, causing them to be scared. But this boy, he is staring me down, I sniffed in distaste, Vlk-Keinu, Wolf shifter.

A man walked into the room and clapped his hands together.

" I suppose your wondering why you are here, well, you are the Four. And we are going to train you."