3rd person

Taehyung pushed Jungkook down on the bed as they were passionately making out.
When the younger's head hit the pillow, Tae went from his mouth, to his jawline, to his neck. When Jungkook let put a moan Tae smiled to himself, knowing that he was doing a good job.

Taehyung was having a good time, kissing Jungkook but the latter was worried. He has had sex before, but with a girl. Meaning, he had never had a dick inside him before.

They started kissing passionately again and when they came up for air the Maknae says "I've never had sex with a g-"
"I know, I'll go easy."
Taehyung took Jungkook's shirt off and he started to kissing his collarbone. He was fumbling with the belt, but it soon came off.

Tae was now straddling Jungkook as he took his own shirt off, the younger taking off tae's belt simultaneously.

Now they were both shirtless and Jungkook reached his head up to the sitting boy that was on his lap, to kiss him and bring him back down to the laying position. The older was wiggling his ass to create friction, which quickly gave jungkook a boner.

Tae unzipped Jungkook's jeans and got off him, and swiftly pulled his pants down and threw them on the floor. Tae also took his sweatpants off as well.

"You're so hot" Tae says as he got back on the Maknae, with a tent in his own underwear.
"Not as hot as you,"
"Oh hush.. you got lube?"
"First drawer." The Maknae panted out.
As the older leaned over to the dresser Jungkook started sucking on the elders collarbones.

Tae took the Maknae's black boxers slowly off, as his dick sprung out at him. He went wide eyed at the size of his dick. Ok.. my dick is long and big,, and I can deal with long but his is thick. I've never had thick dick before Taehyung thought to himself. He was just happy that he was the dominant this time. Jungkook smirked at the sight of the older's reaction.

Tae quickly got over it and leaned to take a squirt of lube on his finger. He rubbed it in with three fingers
"Are you ready?"
"I think so."
Tae kisses Jungkook on the lips and inserts one finger.
Jungkook felt a rush of slight pain go through him, Taehyung started to move his finger slowly.

When Jungkook stoped squeezing his eyes shut, Tae saw that as a good sign, so he added another finger. This one looked like it hurt jungkook, so he started making out with him to distract him.

Soon JK started moaning so he added his third and last finger, the younger was quickly moan against Tae lips so he took his fingers out. Jungkook whined in disappointment.
"Are you ready?" Taehyung wanted to make sure before doing anything that will hurt the poor boy.
"Yes, yes, and yes."
"It will hurt."
"I know." He breathed out. He was so ready for this. Tae grabbed a condom off the side table (stay safe kids) and put it on himself, also while putting lube on himself and rubbing it in.

The elder spread Jungkook's legs out and slowly entered him. A big wave of pain went over Jungkook, tae hovered over him "tell me when you're ready."
After a few seconds JK gave him a nod and he started slowly moving.

Tae kissed Jungkook to help rid the pain, the younger has tears in his eyes but he soon enough startes moaning into the kiss.

Taehyung starts going faster and faster, Jungkook not even able to kiss him back because of how much he is open-mouth moaning.
The younger reaches down for Taehyung's and and puts it around his throat.
Tae looks into the youngers eyes and Jungkook gives him a nod.

Taehyung's hand squeezes around his throat only slightly. This makes the Maknae turned on more than ever

They are both moaning messes as Taehyung goes at lightning speed.
"I- I'm- gon-gonna cum m m" Jungkook's words are bouncing as Tae pounds into him. Tae starts to suck on his shoulder as Jungkook lets out a big, breathy moan and cums on his and Tae's stomach.

That doesn't stop Taehyung though. The older still has a while to go so he keeps pounding into Jungkook.
Jungkook wraps his legs around Taehyung waist and puts his hands around the back of Tae's neck.

After about a minute of just heavy breathing coming from the younger, he starts to moan again as he gets hard once more.

"Aah ahhh Tae.."
Tae starts whispering profane secrets in his ear only making Jungkook moan louder.
Taehyung starts moaning loudly as he is near his edge.

He grabs Jungkook's dick and starts pumping it, so they can cum together. Both are moaning so loudly that they feel like the world could hear them.

Tae and Jungkook sloppily kiss as Tae relases into the condom. His hand is still around the younger's neck as he jerks him off, Jungkook is close to his edge for a second time. He cums about 10 seconds after.

Tae pulls his hand away to take the condom off. Jungkook lays there limp, with a red mark around his neck. Taehyung ties it, and throws in in the trash. Jungkook's asshole is aching and burning so much, he starts to regret cuming twice.

The older goes to the bathroom and comes back with a wet rag.
As the younger lays there with heavy eyes, Taehyung wipes himself down and Jungkook. Then, when Tae brushes against jungkooks dick, as he was cleaning the youngest's thighs, Jungkook's member flinches in pain from over stimulation.
"Sorry."
"Uhhh." Jungkook is only able to make a noise.

Taehyung throws the rag in the sink and comes back and lays on Jungkook's warm chest.
They both fall asleep immediately after.

986 words
My first ever smut! Did you like it?
Sorry if the grammar is off :/
See last page for questions/comments