17

"Are you doing your freaking job?" Desmond shouts. "You better wake my little sister the fuck up."

"I am sorry sir, you need to calm down."

"Calm down? My little sister got shot and you expect me to be all calm about this shit? Man, get the fuck out of my face and go wake her the fuck up." Desmond walks away and starts to punch the wall.

"I am sorry, but we cannot do that." The doctor speaks.

"Why not doctor." Ary speaks.

"She's gone."

Desmonds turns around and looks at the doctor with a blank look on his face. Ary mouth drops, but she soon covers it and starts to cry. I am laying on my bed, looking through the window trying to catch every scene and hear every word.

"She has lost a lot of blood. He shot her right in the chest area."

Desmond walks towards the wall and punch a hole right through it and brings his head to his hands. Ary slowly walks towards him and rubs his back.

I am on my bed struggling to get up. I need to see her. I can see Malaysia in a corner, scared to death. She's crying her heart out because deep inside she feels as if this whole situation is her fault.

I stand up and try to leap towards the hallway.

Every part of my body hurts, but I am not worried about that. I am worried about getting to see Paige. See Malaysia and calm Desmond down. Several security officers tries to hold him down, but when Desmond is mad, it unleashes the Hulk. Nothing can stop his ass, but three females.... His mother, sister and Ary.

I run towards the door. I open it and see Desmond, being pinned against the wall by five officers. Ary is trying to get them off of him. Malaysia crying and Paige.... Paige laying down lifless on the bed and all this shit happened because of a boy that thinks this was the right thing to do.

"Paige." I speak while entering her room. "Paige please wake up." I hold her hand. "Munchkin." A freshman that didn't get to see the rest of her life. Didn't get to graduate, have her first boyfriend or experience everything else I got to. Right now, I wish it was me that was laying lifeless.

I can hear my mom talking to family, along with my dad. I can hear them telling Damien to calm down and that he doesn't need to fly down here if that is going to cause him his career.

"Munchkin... Wake up." I say in a raspy voice. I bring my hand her face. Tears starts to fall down. I have emotions being mixed with sadness and rage. "WAKE THE F*CK UP MUNCHKIN." I scream.

I walk over to the stand next to her and start slaming things. Several doctors walks into the room. My dad and uncle walks up to me and holds me down. "Tell her to wake the f*ck up."

"What the f*ck" I can hear Desmond shouting. "If Drake doesn't wake his butt up, I'm whooping his ass." He speaks.

"Des, please calm down." Ary speaks. "This will not help the situation. You almost got arrested today." Ary tries to calm him down.

I open my eyes slowly and that's when everything starts to hit me back. I quickly sit up, hoping to find Johnson infront of me so I can beat his ass, but Darryl stops me. "Bro, calm down." He push me back down. "He is locked up right now. His life is over with. You get to live and live the life Johnson could've lived."

I take a deep breath. "How is Paige doing?" I say looking around the room and find everybody here, but her and Malaysia. "And where is Malaysia?" I ask.