12

After the night at Malaysia's house, I haven't seen or heard from her ass since then. I emailed her, texted her, called and still nothing. I'm kind of worried as shit, but I'll see what the deal is at school today.

It's been a long as suspension, which I enjoyed, but it's time to get back to school, catch up with my grades and get me some pussy. I haven't been able to get any in weeks. I almost forgot how it taste.

The fuck is wrong with me?

My dreads haven't been pulled on, I haven't heard a female moan my name. My ass needs to get out more.

"No more fights today." My dad says while reading his paper. "Unless if a dude tries your ass in a way you don't like, don't fight."

"I'm not trying to whoop ass for a while pops." I grab a bacon from his plate. "Don't worry mom, if I do end up fighting, it won't be in school."

"I don't want you fighting at all." She takes a sip of her orange juice. "But knowing how arrogant Carter men can be, it won't stop."

"Now baby, you know we only fight two things..... F*ck niggas and puss....-"

"Ok. Time for me to go to school." I wave. "I'll see y'all later."

"You won't." My mom says in a exciting tone. "Your dad and I are going on a date tonight."

"Awh man... That's cute and all, but please don't come home with that stuff. I like sleeping peacefully at night."

"Boy, shut up and go to school."

I laugh. "I'm serious."

----

I walk into the school, hoping for a nigga to be missed, but these dudes staring at me like I did some flaw shit. I see some females checking me out and I see some of them looking me up and down. Mostly the cheerleaders.

"Sup bro." Ryan walks up to me.

"What's wrong with everyone?"

"You're messing with taken girls now?"

"Whatcha talking about? I've been on a small vacation and I walk back into this?"

Well...-"

"Drakkkkkkeeee!" Paige runs up to me. "Glad you're back."

I chuckle. "Why aren't you in your cheer uniform like the others?" I ask as we start walking down the hall.

"I quit."

"Why?"

"Because they kicked Malaysia off the team." She says avoiding eye contact.

"What...? Why? How'd they kick the captain off the squad."

"Majority rules. They hate her guts, but I say that they never liked her to begin with."

"Why did they kick her off?"

"So you haven't heard? Rumor has it that Johnson caught you leaving her home a couple of days ago. He said that you guys were doing things. He broke up with her, they kicked her off the squad because she 'cheated' on the famous school QB."

"The fuck. I thought that shit only happened in the movies." I look around. "I'm not worried about shit and neither should she because we didn't do shit."

"You just do not know how Johnson is towards her. He has no room to be mad at her, when he be doing the same shit too."

"Watch your language munchkin. Where is Malaysia anyways?"

"She's always in the library in the mornings. That's usually where her and Johnson sits."

"I hope she's ok." I reply.