Requst for Skyla

____________________________________

                      Skyla P.O.V

Today was Cameron's 19 birthday I wanted to surprise him . We just came back from the club . I layed on our bed with only lingerie and a robe on."Babe come here",I said. "Ok...you need somet..",he said. "Happy birthday", I said softly. "I ....uh...thanks"he said not taking his eyes off of me. I got up from the bed and lead him to it ,we started kissing.

In the middle of the make out session  I started straddling him, and I  feel a hand come up my shirt so I pulled away. "I'm taking control this time", I whispered in his ear making him shiver . I slowly lowered my hand to his pants and palmed him through it . "Skyla...uh .....yah",He said. So i pulled away and saw him fustrated I grinned at my accomplish at what I've done to him.

   "Babe stop teasing.....",he said frustrated. So I took of my shirt and he took of his and we continue kissing.He reached for my pants so I let him unbutton them and pull them down. As I was reaching to undme his pants he turned me over so he was on top instead of me ,and saw him undo

his pants and took off his underwear and slam into me so fast I didn't have time to adjust to his size."Cameron..ohhh",I moaned."Uh Skyla your so tight", Cameron moaned. He kept on thrusting till he got sloppier "I'm about to cum ",I moaned . "Do it on three...3....2...1",he said. We both released and than he got out of me "That was the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I've gotten today",he said looking at me. I blushed so we spent the rest of the night cuddling in each others arms.

_____________________________________

Hoped you liked it sorry this is kinda or is short. So any requests?