Expelled (1)

-This book will have some cursing in it !!!!!!!!-
Your P.O.V.
I sat patiently on an uncomfortable chair at the Principle's office. Looking around at the Florida Gators shit some times it's annoying to live down here . Everyone always is talking about Florida gators this Florida gators that . I rolled my eyes and stopped thinking about it .
I was just waiting for her to enter the room just to tell me what I've done is blah blah blah. It's so annoying that they always give a consequence like can I just have fun. For once without getting in trouble geez .
I just sat thinking to myself about what consequence am I getting this time. I immediately stopped thinking when I heard the door open. Ugh I thought to myself she's finally here. "Nice to see you AGAIN Mrs. (L/N) it seems that you like coming here", Mrs. Truman tells me . I watch her sit down in her seat and scoot back up towards her desk.
"Oh yes Mrs. Truman I LOVE coming here just to be given a consequence.", I replied sarcastically smiling. She looks at me and grabs a file on her desk . She opens it reading whatever is in there. She looks at me and says,"What is this your ... tenth or is it eleventh time being in my office for breaking rules.".
I smiled and say smirking,"It's my twelfth actually.". She puts the file down back onto her desk . " (Y/N) this isn't funny who gets in nine fights in a month?!", she says serious. "As you can clearly tell I do.",I answer back.
"Look (Y/N) I've warned you the last time that if you done another bad thing this year . I would give you the worst consequence left to give you.", she says with direct eye contact. "Push what are you gonna do expel me.", I say jokingly. But when I looked at her ......she was still serious.
"You aren't serious ........RIGHT?!", I yelled at her. "(Y/N) I have to you've gone to fa-.", she says but I cut her off. "YOU CANT I'M MAYBE A CRAZY RISK TAKER BITCH IN THIS SCHOOL ! BUT I'M STILL THE SMARTEST AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT!", I get up really fast which tips the chair over.
She turns quiet and whispers something. But says it again louder "Mrs.(L/N) please go to your locker and pack your stuff you will be leaving today.", she says sternly. I don't move I just keep my eyes on her. "Do as I say now or I'll have the school police guards escort you out.", she said.
I turn around and kick the wall then open the door really hard . Making it slam against the wall while I exited the room. Expelled....wow ... she's gonna get it I thought to myself. I go to my locker opening it and removing my stuff from it.
Into my backpack I slammed the locker door shut ,and made walked myself out of this hell. I went straight to the parking lot looking for her car. I took out my spray can from my book bag and sprayed her car . And on it I sprayed 'fuck you' .
I don't even care if she files charges or whatever . My family and I already leaving to California tonight. I smirked them threw the spray can at the grass. And made my way to my jeep and hopped in. When I put the key in the ignition my phone went off I had a notification.
I checked it it was just a notification from Instagram about my favorite actor . Cameron Boyce posting a picture I start freaking out thinking about what if I met him . I put my phone back in my pocket and turned the key in the ignition.
I started to make my way back home.
-10 mins later-
I take the key out the ignition and got out my car with my stuff. I walked up to my door and opened it seeing my parents packing items. "What the heck are you doing home so early ?!.", they both said in usion. "Long story short but I got expelled.", I said sitting on the house steps.
"Omg you got to be kidding me (Y/N) this will be on your permanent record for crying out loud!", My mom yelled at me. "What'd you do hun?", my dad asked. Of course he would ask he was a trouble maker like me when he was younger.
I laughed and replied,"I got in another fight." "DID YOU WIN?",My dad said excitedly."No .....jk yeah I knocked her down and starting punching her.", I laughed. My dad and I turned to my mom she scoffed. I them looked at my dad and he rolled his eyes.
"Come on don't act like you didn't get in fights when you were sixteen.", my dad said to my mom. "I did but I don't want her to end up like me.", she says looking at me. There was growing tension so I broke it. "So when is the flight ?", I questioned.
"At 4:00 pm your car is gonna get shipped. So when we get to L.A. you won't be driving for some time .", she says. "Ugh well imma take a shower and change.", I say getting up . I go upstairs and grab my towel and my outfit (pic) from my suitcase. And go straight to the bathroom to take my shower.
-25 mins later-
I get out the shower and dry myself . I start getting ready after I blow dried my hair. "ITS TIME TO GO!", I hear my dad yell. Why do we have to live so far away from the airport I don't wanna go so early. I thought to myself I'm really gonna miss this place.
I put my items back into my suitcase ,and make my way down with my it and my bookbag. I look outside and noticed they already picked up my jeep. "Let's go.", My dad yells. We're taking an uber since the truck already picked up their cars.
I go outside and lock the door I'm really gonna miss here I thought. I make my way to the uber ,and put my suitcase in the back and got in the backseat. We start traveling to the airport now.
-a hour later-
We finally get to the airport I get out the car to get my suitcase and bookbag. My parents paid the driver and got their stuff out to. I check my phone and it's already 4:45 pm I told my parents and we ran to the airport. To get our luggage measured and blah blah blah. After some mins of running around looking for our flight area.
We found it right on time we started getting on board. Thank god we got first class because there is way too much people here leaving to California. We got in our seats i pulled out my headphones from my bookbag. Plugging it into my phone this is gonna be long. I started listening to bangarang by skrillex.
It took a good 40 mins till I was knocked out.

First chapter I'm actually exhausted by this to be honest. Chapter two will come out tonight or tomorrow byeeeee. Also p.s. sorry that it's bad I had no ideas for this book. 🌻 whoever commented the expelled thing thanks I got confused 😂