He sees you after the break up

Your P.O.V.
I woke up in the morning with tear stains from last night . I keep on crying over what Cameron did to me last week . I should probably get over it and toughen up but it's hard to do that . When the love of your life tells you as I directly quote "I'm leaving you I don't love you anymore". I'll never forget those words that Cameron last said to me.
    I stopped thinking and felt around for my phone on my bed to check it. I finally found out intertwined in my white duvet. Still no messages from Cameron only notifications . .....Has he really moved on and completely forgot about me ? I drop my phone back on top of the duvet and get up .
      "AHHH ...freaking mmm" , I yelled then tried to muffle my profanity. I just stubbed my toe on my night stand and it hurts like hell. I limp over to my calendar first to mark the 11th day Cameron and I've had broken up. I've been doing this a lot for some reason now it's a habit I can't stop.
      I reach for the teal sharpie on my counter and removed the cap and crossed out day 11 . I put the cap back on the sharpie ,and placed it back where it recently was. I then limped to the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror . I really let myself go because of this break up .
    I breathed in and said ,"You know what I shouldn't let this bring me down if Cameron moved on so can I . ". I smiled at myself in the mirror and decided to take a shower and go grocery shopping. I just remembered from last night that I had a Netflix marathon since the break up. I finished most of the food in my fridge and cabinets. My parents couldn't buy any 'cause they're on a business trip two days ago.
     I removed my clothes and hopped in the shower. *20 mins later* I reached out from the shower behind the curtain and grabbed my towel from the towel rack. I dried myself and my hair as I tied the towel around me . I thought about what should I wear ? I went to the sink to brush my teeth . Then after I finished I exited the restroom to my closet .
      I wonder how the weather feels today . I went to my window and pushed it up ,and I was basically slapped with a rush of cold air . I quickly shut it I was shivering. I walked back to my closet ,and I look around for a outfit to where since it was very cold outside today. I decided to wear a hoodie I stole from my friend that he let me keep . I grabbed some black leggings and my brown Uggs .
     I got my under garments from my drawers and put them on . Then my outfit I found a white bandana on my counter and decided to wear it . I put my hear up in a messy bun and used the white bandana as a head accessory. I then grabbed for my make up bag and decided to do a smokey eye then do my eyebrows.
      After what seem liked half an hour I finished ,and opened my drawer and grabbed my earrings. I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys. I exited my bedroom ,and jogged to my stairs and jogged down. Then went to my garage to grab my baby blue penny board and a big bookbag .
      Then I ran through the garage entrance and locked the door ,and went to my front door . As I touched the door knob I remembered that was the last thing Cameron touched when he walked out of my life. I shook off the feeling of sadness and opened my front door . I went outside and turned around to lock the door.
     When I did I went down my steps. Then I dropped my penny board and started skating to the nearest Walmart to here. *10 mins later* I found a Walmart finally it actually didn't take that long . I stopped riding my penny board and grabbed it and entered Walmart. I went straight to the shopping cart area and grabbed one. I made my way to the frozen products aisle . I was really craving for cookie dough ice cream.
        As I saw it from a far distance I picked up my pace . Till I got there as I reached for it another hand did ,and we both grabbed onto it . When I looked up it was like my life was just torn apart like a piece a paper . The minute I saw the boy that threw me away like a piece a paper easily. "..Y/N....", Cameron said attempting to look into my eyes ,but I refused to look at him . I mumbled," You can have it.." .
       I was about to turn around with the cart and look for a different ice cream ,but Cameron grabbed my arm . "No please take it it's the least I can do after I you know." , Cameron said kinda ashamed ."You mean walked out of my life and never even really explained why you wanted to leav--", I yelled ,but stopped when I noticed people staring at us.
        "Yeah ...... Look princess I wanted to talk to you about that I regretted breaking your heart I still love you! There's not one day I go with out thinking about you.", he replied . "You've been wanting to "tell me" but you never even texted me after the pain you caused me . ", I spat. "Yes and I'm sorry for that please can we talk about it please??", Cameron said pleadingly. Reaching to hold my hand which was tucked in the pocket part of the hoodie.
    I really wanted to say no but I couldn't I still loved him. "......Fine but not today we can tomorrow.", I quietly replied. Cameron out of the blue smiled like he won  the lottery then hugged me. "Thank you princess.", he whispered to my ear . He handed the ice cream to me.
      "Yeah well I should get going I'll text you love ok .", Cameron said walking back a little.  "Ok bye.", I. said watching him wave then walk away. I smiled to myself then continued my shopping.

•Yeah I think I'm gonna start doing imagines again 🌻