How you two met

Your P.O.V.

I woke up feeling like crap and tired  theres popcorn all over my bed . I've must gave fell asleep watching Maury , and to top it off my parents are still not back from their "Vacation ". I decided to go to the park the only place I feel like a true kid ,so I took a shower , brush my teeth , and picked out a lime green floral shirt with white jeans. And choose my best penny board I had and walked out the house deciding to eat later. I was riding my penny board through the park , and decided to stop and go on the swings. Being TOO exicted you ran so fast you bumped into a boy. In pain you hold your head.

                     Cameron P.O.V.

Just played a game of basketball I was walking out of the park well "almost" When I hit a girl infront of me barley feeling pain I could tell she was. "Omg im sorry are you ok! " I said " Uhh yah I guess so? " She said

                     Your P.O.V.

" Omg im sorry are you ok !" He said When I looked up and saw this attractive guy " Uhh yah I guess so ?" I said " So I take that as a yes ." He said . I giggle and said " Yes ...... Y/N " ." " Cameron I go to go but see you around cutie. " Cam said and winked. " Ok but ho."  Cam cut me off by handing me a piece of paper and when I looked up he winked and left. Looks like having a Boring day turned awesome. Forgetting about the swings I went straight back home feeling like the happiest girl EVER!