Request for Luy

Luy P.O V.

"Cameron I don't wanna start today I'm SLEEPY",I whined. Cameron's been trying to get me out of bed,and teach me basketball for 10 minutes now. "Luy it's 2 p.m. who gets sleepy during this kind of TIME",Cam said?

"I DO..and some babies",I stated! "Come on if we go i'll buy you ice cream",He said. I bolted up looking for my neon green shorts and a white t shirt .I heard a laugh behind me "Hey...... you said ice cream I'm not passing that up".I said. I went into my bathroom and change into my outfit (it's on the side).

Cameron was on his phone so he wasn't paying attention, so I walked slowly to him got close to his ear and screamed,"Let's go!" ."You nearly gave me a heart attack",Cam said ."I know ya lyin and you to",I said .He just rolled his eyes at me and I just smiled back.

  We walked to the park to the place with the basketball court. "So let's start with basics",He said. He started dribbling the ball."I'm not a freaking baby I know how to dribble",I said. I started dribbling with one hand than two hands "Ok now we're gonna try criss cross or do you already know it",he said . "Haha funny so it goes like this",I said. "Kinda just switch both legs though",He said.

      2 hours later

"Water.......... I need water",I announced to Cameron while laying on the grass. "Babe come on get up",Cam said. "But I can't .....",I whined.

"Not for anything",he said in a wondering tone. "Nope",I said. Out of no where I hear and ice cream truck(which is the only reason I came hear for) . I look for Cameron but I only see is him running,so I get up and start running .*BAM* a skateboard came out of no where and I tripped over it.

"Oh my gosh babe are you ok oh my gosh ",Cameron said coming to me. I lyed down on the floor really surprised at what happened,and really not wanting to see my blood from my leg  .When he came up time I saw his ice cream "Did you get my ice cream ",I said."Ugh No",He said confused. ".....Cameron I don't think I'll make it..",I said."We can just go get you one ",He said with a straight face."Cameron I think I can live ...I think ..I think..I can SURVIVE",I said.    "Let's just go and clean up your leg get ice cream from the store",he said while picking me up."ok..Love you",I said. "Love you to babe",he said back .

_______________________________________

So I didn't really know how to make this a little sad so sorry if you don't like it.

ANY REQUSTS?☺