Games

" Boys gather round it's time to play some games" Peter announced.

I was standing next to him, all the lost boys gathered round to hear the game.

" I think it's time to introduce our new lost girl to our favorite game, Trees"

The lost boys snickered and stared at me.

" Let me explain, as you can see we are in a jungle with tons of trees. One person has to hid in the trees while being hunted by all others, and guess who's that one person."

"Me right" I replied sarcastically. He smirked at me telling I was right. He gave me a 15 minute head start. I ran into the vast spread of trees. I came to this very tall one, one to overlook the whole island and I starts climbing. I claimed high enough to see the lost boys and everything else and it was very high.

About 3 hours had passed and no one has found me yet. I was so happy that I outsmarted Peter and his lost mutts until the branch I was sitting on was snapped, by the one and only.

"I'm impressed none of the lost boys could find because none dares to go here."Peter said smirking.

"Whys that?" I asked

" It's my tree, my thinking tree, I honestly didn't know you were here. I thought you died or something until I saw in the highest point of the tree."

" So does that mean I won?" I asked

" Yes you did" He said looking kinda proud.

Now I don't know what possessed me to do this, but when he told me I won I jumped Into his arms and hugged. I didn't realized what I was doing until he made the clearing throat sound. I pulled away quick, but then stood there, we were staring eachother dead in the eyes. He walked toward me.

" Do you see something you like?" Peter said softly while stepping very close to me, looking me In the eyes.

"No" I half yelled.

We stared at each other until he leaned forward and kissed. But the weird thing is that I kissed back. I was kissing the boy who's going to be my murderer. I pulled back and slapped him. Then I just climbed back down the tree and started to walk to the camp, leaving him there dazed and confused.

Peters POV

Crap! it's been 3 hours and no one has found her yet. I went to my thinking tree it gives me my best ideas, when I got there I saw something move in the leaves, clever girl. When I found her I told that I was impressed, I was actually. Then she asked if she won I said she did, she ran to me and hugged me. When Rachel hugged me it felt warm and right, but I can't. She pulled away and just stared at me I did the same thing. I had to play this off cool.

"Do you see something you like" I said moving closer to her looking In her eyes.

" No " she said. At this point we are inches away from each other. I leaned in and kissed her. She started to kiss back, it felt right. She pulled away and slapped me. I was confused. She just walked away.