Evan Hansen X Reader =dancer=

UwU

I held my posture and lift my hands up to 3rd position. I continue the small dance keeping my moves soft. I soon ended and walked back into the line.

The next girl walked up to the stage. Her leotard was very tight and her hair was messy. She looked so... Out of place compared to the other dancers. I look over at the auditioners for the acting. They nervously sat shaking in their seat for the answers, all except one girl. I've noticed she always had a smile on her face. Weird.

Time Skipppp

"Get ready! We're going over to the Airport soon!" I groan and roll out of my bed with a big thud. I check my phone, 4:30 am.
Cassie: jeez your so Melodramatic. Just like Conner. Why don't you go visit him?
You: Melodramatic: characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated or overemotional.
Melodrama: a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions.
You're
Jeez
melodramatic
Cassie: nerd
You: I prefer Geek
"And take a shower please," I huff. I'm going to America for a month touring. I'm a dancer, we had to audition to go and I got in for, Hip Hop, Jazz, Burlesque, Modern, Character, Musical Theatre and Cheerleading.

I look around
A/N AND I SEE HIM COME TO GET ME
And see that I haven't packed... Shoot.

Time skippp UwU

I pick at the Ballet tights. I just had my first performance and I didn't have much time to get dressed so I just rubbed the makeup off and put shorts and a jumper over my leotard.

My mother slapped my hand lightly. "Oh Stop it, you'll put a hold in them." Right now we're in a taxi. My mother and the driver make small conversation.

In what feels like five hours, we make it to the house. Thank god. I couldn't bare it anymore.
"Take your earphones out, you'll appear rude if you have them in and not listening to your Auntie." I sigh and do as I'm told. I pause the music and take them out and shove them roughly into the closest bag to me. My dance bag.

America is much different to Australia. Australia is such a peaceful country. But it's much smaller. Not a lot of famous people around. Maybe Hugh Jackman and Olivia Newton-John but no bloody Brendon Urie or... Jared Kleinman?

My mother knocks three times on the door,
Knock
Knock
Knock
"Oh you're here! The place is still a mess! Y/N, look at you! You're so grown up now! How was your dancing?"
"It was good, nothing extreme happened. Although in a cheer lift one of the kids almost fell." I smile. She nods and shows me to the spare bedroom.

"Jared! Your cousin is here! Come here!"
"Mummmmm," Jared whines. "Evan is over!"
"Well that's more of a reason to come down! He can meet her!"

Jareds POV

Evan seems a little shaken up. I sigh heavily.
"Don't worry, dude. She's not as mean as me. But pretty mean."
"She mustn't be too bad seeing as how you just complimented her in a way." I chuckle.
"We should probably go see her. You know who is worse than me? My mum. Which is why I lie to her most of the time." Evan nods. I shut the computer and hop up and stretching.
"Maybe she'll sign your cast. I'll bring a sharpie." Evan blushes and nods again. "Cmon player. Don't be nervous,"
"I-I'm not a player."

We stop at Y/Ns door and hear slight sniffles. We share a concerned look and push open the door. She has her headphones in and the room is completely dark. By now Evan would've ran off but he didn't.