The Conclusion

Elise's POV

I slipped on my ivy colored gown. I rubbed the wrinkles away and my sweaty hands met Juliet's as she wrapped a silver, bejeweled belt around my waist.

I winced as she pulled it too tightly.

She loosened and squeaked, "Is this ok?" I could hear the nervousness in her voice. I could feel the heaviness of her question. She wasn't just asking about the dress. But about the situation.

I just smiled at her through the mirror I was standing in front of.

I couldn't answer her question, even though I could tell how badly she wanted an answer.

What could I say? I am fine with going behind my family's back? I am fine with a court wedding? With no true ceremony? With no true celebration? With no family there?

"Come on. Put your shoes on, the car is waiting for us outside to take us. I'm going to call the cousin, to make sure that they're on their way."

I nodded and slipped on my white heels as Juliet started to go outside while calling Luke's cousin. It would only be Luke, his cousin, Juliet, and I attending our "wedding."

I grab my silver clutch and head outside to Juliet waiting in the car for me.

As I sit down, I start shaking. Juliet grabs the champagne that comes with the car and I shake my head. I can't show up to marry Luke while being drunk!

"A little champagne won't hurt you, Elise. You need to calm your nerves."

I roll my eyes but I also don't shy away from her as she pours me a glass and hands it to me.

"The boys are on their way right?"

"Yes!! Do not worry! And I even called the judge to make sure that she is in today. Everything is ready for you two to get married," she gives a reassuring smile.

The bubbles from my drink slide down my throat, and her reassuring words make me calm down a little.

Is this ok? Pictures of my family fly through my head. How will they react to this? How would my little self react to this? Elise, me, getting married in a courtroom. Not the extravaganza of a wedding that I had planned in my head since I was a little girl. But I also did not think I'd be marrying such an extraordinary man.

Luke.

The echoes in my head fade away with just the thought of him. Just the thought of him makes me calm, yet also wild. My thoughts ease but my heart races. My body starts to shake less but my fingers get fidgety with anticipation of seeing him. Of thinking that the next kiss we share, we will do so as husband and wife. I will be a married woman to the absolute love of my life.

"Ok, we are here," Juliet pulls me out of my excitement.

Actually, I got more excited as I stepped out. And as I walked into the courthouse. And especially as I saw the love of my life already there. Standing in a black suit with a blue tie.

Our eyes met and my heart instantly smiled as it skipped a beat.

"Hi love. You look breathtakingly beautiful," he stutters as I grab his hands.

I smiled to the judge and she started her speech.

"Luke, Elise, and friends, we gathered here today to legally bind you as husband and wife. Luke Hemmings, do you take Elise Davis to be your wife?"

He looked at me with the biggest smile. "Yes, I do."

The judge turned to me, "Elise, do you take Luke Hemmings to be your husband?"

With all my being, "Yes, I do."

"Beautiful. If the witnesses will step up and sign the legally binding contract of marriage as well..." And they walked up to sign it. After their turn, it was ours.

"I can officially pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may now kiss."

I jumped into his arms and smashed my lips against his. It was a sweet kiss, full of promises that we both would keep. It was the type of kiss that felt like an eternity but still ended too short. It was the type of kiss that I had never felt before. It is this kiss that takes all of my worries away with it.

Juliet came and hugged us first. Next was Luke's cousin. Then he asked, "What now?"

"Well, we're going on our honeymoon," Luke smirked.

"Back to the place where it all started," I smiled.

.....................................................................................................

"Champagne?" The flight attendant asked.

"Yes, please!" I giggled as Luke started to kiss my cheek.

We were sat first class on our way to our honeymoon.

I was so excited to go back to Australia. Especially to be going with my husband!!! I can't believe I'm calling him my husband!! This is all so crazy.

We raised our glasses and looked each other in the eyes, not needing to toast to with any words. We both knew what we wanted... each other. And we both know we got it... each other.

I got my ex who was my teacher.

A/N: Hi!!! Long time no see!!

There are many questions and problems left unanswered. There is a reason for that. I hope this very long and anticipated ending is acceptable. It took me a while to figure out what to do. Suddenly, this came to me and I know this is a proper ending to an amazing trilogy. Thank you all for your patience and kindness.

Stay tuned to hear more from me and my creativity.