"Very well said Tony," Natasha told him.

"Thanks, I came up with that on the spot."

"Okay well I still don't really know my birthday, so it's not a big deal." You continued to chug your coffee as Natasha and Tony glanced at each other.

"We'll give you one. We already know you're around your twenties so we can just estimate the year, it's the month and day we have to decide." Tony drank his coffee with a proud smile at his idea.

"What about (b/m) that's a nice time of year," Natasha suggested.

"Eh, I guess."

"Excuse me is it your birthday we're deciding?"

"No, but (b/m) really?"

"What do you think (y/n)?"

"Sure," You didn't really sound that interested in the whole birthday thing but you decided to humor your friends.

Natasha and Tony started to playfully argue about what day they would now consider your birthday as you stole the rest of their coffee. Steve had also come into the kitchen and had joined in on the conversation.

"Why not just let (y/n) decide?" he asked while leaning against the kitchen counter. All three of them turn to look at you as you were going through the fridge.

"What?"

"Just pick a day to celebrate your birthday so these two can stop fighting."

"Fine, (b/d)."

"Great, so when the date comes around we'll throw you a huge party! What would you like for a gift?" Tony asked you.

"A pony!"

"Something I can really get you."

"You can really get him a pony if you tried hard enough Stark," Natasha pointed out. You and Steve laughed as Tony glared at her.

A couple of weeks passed by and after that conversation you really hadn't thought of the whole birthday thing, in fact, nobody else had brought it up, so when the date of your supposed birthday came around you didn't expect anything. Earlier that morning Wanda had asked you to go out with her for breakfast and to do some shopping which was a normal thing. What you didn't suspect was that it was just an excuse to get you out of the tower.

"So where are we headed?" You asked walking next to Wanda.

"Just gotta get some stuff Bucky and Pietro asked me too, besides that, we can do whatever we want." She took out a black credit card from her pocket and handed it to you. In silver letters, the name read 'Tony Stark'.

"No way did you steal this? I'm so proud."

Wanda shoved you playfully and took the card back. "No, Tony gave it to me. He told me we could go crazy but not to do anything stupid."

"That's no fun."

"Stop nagging and let's go."

The rest of the day Wanda took you to various tourist spots she believed you just had to see. You went to the top of the Statue of Liberty, you saw the Empire State Building and Time Square. Your last destination was Central Park where you two were just casually walking around in with a few shopping bags in your hand.