<3 moving out and in

Start from the beginning

thank god, he forgot about me coming out to him.

"OH! well it's fine seriously. a kiss won't hurt! i uhh i remember enjoying it so, you must be one hell of a kisser!"

"you're one to talk!"

what the fuck is this conversation??

"garrett?"

"hmm?"

god that sounded so fucking hot and all his ass said was hmmm
what the fuck? wHO ALLOWED-

"just for the sake of us being wasted during that time, you wanna like never tell the squad or speak of it that much ?"

"oh fuck , id love to not talk about it anymore! it's so awkward right now!!"

"i know right!"

"plus i would never tell shane or any of them because well they literally thought we were together yesterday and uhh-"

"well i understand why they would think that."
fuck i said that out loud. be quiet andrew.

"w-what do you mean?"

"well the simple things we do for eachother..."
ohmygod stop now

"like what?"

"well when you lay down and i sit on your lap and you play with my hair. or when we play with each other's fingers. oh and when we do that thing where we lock eyes for like what feels like forever-"

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
ANDREW

"BUT HEY! uhh we aren't dating so that's that! soo uhh also because well um i'm moving in and couples do that a lot SO UH YEA."

i'm visibly fucking panicking

shitshitshitshitshit

"andrew, you good?"

"nope."

"yea i bet. i know it's probably weird to have people think of you in a relationship with someone that you can't even be sexually attracted to."

"yea... sure,,,"

fuck i'm making it so obvious how do i change this??

"ok let's move on from this awkward ass conversation for a second and maybe watch a movie?"

i'm blushing so hard right now i could die.

"yea!! that sounds nice." i can practically hear the smile in his words

we go to pick out the movie and i see the original the karate kid and instantly go to play it.

ralph macchio was one of the many of my sexual awakenings but that's a long story.

we watch movies and he cooks me breakfast. i feel so happy living with gare already

after a while it's finally time for us to go to my apartment

a/n : i'm so sorry this is sucky right now!! i don't know what is wrong with me. i think i'm having writer's block :(( anyways lemme try to write better.

"hey garebear, you want me to drive or??"

"yea you can drive it you want! hey while you go resign i can go lift the boxes for ya!"

"awh gare that's so nice but i wanna help. there's not that much stuff and plus i know everything i wanna bring."
i simply laugh and see the beautiful goof look at me softly

"oh yea! ok uh so y'ready?"

"mhm let's go."

i start the car and i hear a bubbly garrett laugh