What should karyn do?

"I am not religious but I am very spiritual, and I have and I have been praying for Alexa and I hope she get's better soon." Matthew had said.

"I will pass that on to Lydia thank you Matt." Karyn said as she was putting books away in her locker, and then slammed it shut.

Twenty four hours after he calmed down we met and went to a Dutch dinner and I had let him in on what had really transpired with Alexa last week. He understands now how sick she really is.

But he still is not willing to be just friends with her though. So he is going to have to b hurt and angry at me for a while until he get's over it.

He literally and legitimately does not have a choice in the matter at this point, he keeps thinking and believing that he has a choice.

Due to where I will be a psychology major in the fall anyways I do at least know that is his way of manipulation, which is something that is not changeable.

Matthew can be mad at me all he wants , but it is still going to hurt me. Matt is a good friend.

But I can not turn my back on Alexa either, Do I stay loyal to my best-friend who needs friends around the most or do I fall for the guy I have had an interest in since he moved here, when we were all going into the fourth grade together.