They Kidnapped You

Damian's Pov

    The next morning I had informed father and Y/n's fever was only getting worse. So bad she could barely stay awake. "Alfred what's wrong with her?"Dick asked.

   Since Alfred was a certified doctor we trusted him whenever it came to our lives, so what he said next worried us. "I don't know, but whatever it is only seems to be getting worse."I sat by her bed, this my blood related sister. She was so fragile right now...

   After Alfred left the room Y/n who was previously sleeping had opened her eyes. "That girl, from last night." She looked up at us.

   "What about her?" Tim asked.

  "She visited me before....She gave me a hug...." With that she shut her eyes.

   "A hug?....Damian pull her into sitting position." I did as she said and he walked over and fixed the collar of her shirt, so her neck was visible.

   There it was, a sticker like patch on her lower neck. It had that clowns face on it. "Joker..."Dick mumbled as Bruce removed the patch.

  ...An Hour Later...

  "Her condition has improved slightly, but if you can't figure out what's going on. I hate to say that things will only get worse." Alfred informed.

   "Then we have our mission. Tim, Jason. You're with me. Dick, Damain you stay here."Father ordered.

   "This is name discrimination." Dick mumbled as the two of us sat in the room watching over her.

Dick's Pov

    It was about 2hrs and 50 minutes later when it happened.  The attack. Damian, Dick, and you were asleep together in the livingroom when it suddenly filled with gas.

   "Grab Y/n!"Dick laughed as he inhaled the gas.

  "You incompetent moron. You inhaled laughing gas." Damian laughed.

   The two started laughing so hard they couldn't breath. Damian dropped Y/n and that's when the figure slipped in. "Oh no get him... He's getting away with her!" Damian snapped back into reality after Dick said that.

   They ran outside but it was too late...