Your Sick

Previously...

  Damian who overheard the whole conversation called out to Y/n. "Mini me, come here please." She smiled smelling the air.

  "DAMI ARE WE MAKING COOKIES?" She yelled excited running and almost falling.

  "Yes were making them for our guest." He smiled then looked back at all the adults and smirked smugly.

"So does she know?" Barry asked.

  "No and she never will."Bruce stated.

  "I brought cookies!"She ran in with a plate with 4 cookies on it.

   "Yea, but you ate most of them!" Barry laughed lifting her up happily causing her to giggle.

   Though all the fun was over when Dianna turned on the news....

Random Pov

   "Breaking news in the city of Gotham." Everyone somehow appeared in the living room.

   "Female children under the age of 9 have been disappearing all over the city." The newscaster finished.

   "Oh no I'm almost 4!"Y/n yelled in worry. "What if Im next?"She asked from Barry's lap.

  "Don't be silly Uncle Clark would never let that happen."She looked at him confused.

   "Who said you were my uncle, I only have an uncle Barry and uncle Oliver."She stated and Clark sighed in defeat, but Bruce smiled over at her proudly.

   That night, Barry, Oliver, and Clark all decided to sleep over. Though upstairs in her room Y/n could get no sleep at all. "Dami why do I have to pretend to be so dumb?" She asked the boy asleep in the rocking chair.

   "You won't have to pretend with me!" She whipped her head to the window where a girl with two pigtails.

   "Hey ugly get out of my room!" She yelled.

   "Oh fiesty! puddin would love yah. Come to momma!" She walked over to her and tried to grab her.

   Y/n bit her. "Don't touch me! Dami wake up!"She shook him and his eyes shot open.

   "Harely Quinn!" He flipped out the rocking chair Y/n still in hand, and he kicked the chair at the woman. She laughed and jumped out the window, but no before smiling and saying.

   "I'll be back!"...

   "Y/n are you okay!?"Damian asked they were now sleeping in the living room woth the adults.

   "I'm...Fine!"She sneezed the last part. Damian checked her temperature and she had a high fever... Y/n was sick.