Chapter 1

-~Liones~-

3,000 years had passed and Zeldris was training in the courtyard of Liones Kingdom. A young woman with blonde hair walked up to him. "Zeldris?" Zeldris turned around to face her.

"Hello, Gelda," Zeldris greeted. "What' up?"

"The King wishes to speak to you," Gelda told him. Zeldris nodded and walked to the King's throne room.

"Hello, Baltra," Zeldris addressed. "What do you need me for?" Baltra looked over to him and stood up.

"I had a vision...and I believe the demon clan is going to be revived in the next few days." Zeldris gaped. He looked around in shock. Baltra moved to stand in front of him. "I need you to gather the people on this list in order to combat them." Zeldris nodded and left the room after Baltra handed him the paper.

Outside the room was a tall woman with dark purple hair and golden eyes. "Merlin." Zeldris looked down on his paper and saw her name. "Guess that's one down."

Merlin smirked. "Are you ready to face your brothers again?" Zeldris gulped. His forced a weak, fearful smile. Merlin patted his head sympathetically. "Is Gowther on the list?"

"Uhhhh..." Zeldris looked down at the list. "...Yes...wait how?"

"That would be his doll. He's in Liones' dungeon," Merlin explained. Zeldris let out a small 'oh'. "I'll go retrieve him. Gelda and you can go get the others. Here are their locations." Merlin gave him a new paper and teleported off. Zeldris looked down and paper. Would these people be enough to hold off his brothers' rage?

-~*~-

Should I keep Estarossa? Or just keep the twist? I'm on the fence about it.