Truthfully Yoongi had been worried, worried that maybe she'd bring him to the side and question what happened last night. She had mentioned something about having a weird dream but Yoongi just laughed and said "I had a weird dream too." Jimins mother had laughed and said something about a coincidence ("maybe Jimin just went to the toilet" she added) and soon they moved on swiftly. That's when she began making pancakes and telling him cute but embarrassing stories about Jimin as a child. Yoongi reminded himself to tease the younger about those later.

When Jimin finally came back downstairs, dressed and hair now neatly styled, he took Yoongis empty dish and washed it for him.

The older cane up and wrapped his arms around Jimins tiny waist, leaning his head on his shoulder, before he was shooed away to get ready.

While Yoongi was getting ready upstairs, Jimin tidied the front room as fast as he could ready for the boy to come down. He then poured himself and Yoongi a drink of apple juice and waited.

When Yoongi walks in, Jimin bounced over and clinged to his arm. Yoongi was in the same clothes as the day before, except he was now wearing the jumper Jimin had given him as a present. The younger grinned from ear to ear as he eyed his boyfriend up and down.

"Do I look good?" Yoongi asked teasingly.

"Damn good!"

Yoongi laughed. He held up his hand in front of them, showing the shiny ring on his finger. "And look" he said, Jimin letting out a little gasp. "Fits perfectly"

"Ah! I'm so glad! I'm happy you like them Hyung!"

"Not like, love them"

Jimin giggled before kissing the boy on the cheek. He then dragged Yoongi to the sofa where they sat down together and cuddled.
Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and rested his head on the boy's chest. closing his eyes and simply taking in the comfort of Yoongis presence relaxed him. He didn't want to do anything, he didn't need anything, except just wanting to cuddle his boyfriend.

His mind began to wonder with thoughts of Yoongi. By now, Jimin knew a lot of about his Hyung but there were still so many things he wanted to know, to discover. Jimin wanted to know everything about Yoongi, he knew there was more to him. Yoongi was always so patient and kind and had always listened to Jimins problems, especially about Jungkook, so Jimin wanted to be the same for him. The younger wanted to listen to Yoongis stories, no matter how pointless or weird they are. He'd listen to Yoongi talking about buttering toast if he had to, purely because it was... well because it was just Yoongi.

"Hey, Hyung" Jimin said lifting his head to look at the older. Yoongi must have been relaxed too as he opened his eyes when he heard the boy speak. The older hummed. "How's the piano going?" Jimin asked. "I haven't heard you play in a while. Remind me that you must play for me more."

Yoongi chuckled, Jimin felt it as he put his head back down onto the olders chest. "I haven't played it recently. Haven't got chance."

"When we go back to school, you can play it then" Jimin smiled against his chest.

"Yeah, maybe"

Jimin thought for a second. He remembered the day Yoongi first showed him the music room, it was a memory Jimin seemed to cherish. He also remembered Yoongi asking him if he played an instrument to which Jimin did not reply truthfully.

Jimin was still very shy about singing, he didn't really want to put himself out there if he wasn't very good. But something told him that it would be just perfect if he were to sing alongside Yoongis piano.

Before he could stop himself, Jimin sat up straight and locked eyes with his Hyung. Yoongi raised his brows, expecting the boy to say something.

Jimin nervously bit his lip but took a deep breath and told himself to just say it.

"I sing"

Yoongi doesn't react much and Jimin starts to get nervous again. "I mean, I l-like to sing— just as a hobby, really. Not that you care. But what I'm trying to say is... I thought, um, maybe I could accompany your piano... singing."

Yoongi suddenly breaks out into a small smile. "Adorable" he said. "You're adorable"

Jimin blushed.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? I'd love to hear you sing."

The younger shrugged shyly. "I never thought i was that good, I was too embarrassed to tell people incase I'm awful"

"I'm sure you sound amazing"

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm not that good"

"You just need a little confidence"

"I need a lot of confidence, not just a little!"

"I'll encourage you no matter what, petal"

Jimin blushed for the millionth time this morning. "What's with all these new nicknames?"

"Why? Don't you like them?" Yoongi pouted jokingly, and began tickling the younger boys side. "What about sunshine? Or sweet cheeks?"

"Ah stop! You're so greasy!" Jimin laughed, smacking him in the arm while he wriggled about next to Yoongi. He squealed every time Yoongi tickles his weak spot. "H-hey!" Eventually he managed to break away from the boy's grip and dash out the room.

After a moment of silent Jimin calls out from the hallway. "I-i like flower!"

Yoongi just laughed.

***

So hi

I'm back

I'll see you again with another update soon.