0.0 - Bonus Things.

Start from the beginning

"Busy."

"Wait, you are gay right?" He asked, looking me over.

"None of your business."

"You are." He smiled, "I am too you know."

"Good for you." I smiled at the girl as I passed her her drink. She winked at me and strutted off. They almost always do that, it's not annoying, until this red buff over here.

"Look, I get it if you don't like to mingle during work hours. I could wait for you and–"

"Ok cut it out." I was done with this bullshit. Is this how hitting on someone is? "I'm not interested okay. Take your whatever to someone else."

Instead of being offended and walking off like I would've loved, he just smiled. "I like you Sebastian." To that, I rolled my eyes. He just met me. "Just let me buy you a drink and I'll be off your hair."

"You're not in my hair." I turned to another person. "What can I help you with?"

"That was just a..." He paused, drinking off his Margarita, probably waiting for me to be done. When I was... "Just let me buy you a drink okay, what your favorite?"

"In case you haven't noticed I work here and I can get any drink I want. Now can you fuck off?" I glared.

"Not until you let me buy you a drink." He replied defiantly and stared back at me.

Punching is not allowed, I had to chant to myself for a minute before I sighed. "A beer would do."

"Great." He smiled like I'd just showed him my penis. "One beer please."

I rolled my eyes, got a chilled beer out of the fridge and handed it over to him. He paid and slide the beer over to me with a wink. "Enjoy, Sebastian." After lifting his glass to me in a form of cheers, he disappeared into the crowd of drunk people.

Okay, the beer wasn't that bad.

__________

<< Where are you?

I texted out to Paxton, pocketing the keys and pulling my jacket on. My Boss had come to trust me over the year and although I'm glad he does, I have this feeling he's gonna regret it one day. I could do anything to this place and he'll have no clue. It's one am now and I'm damn tired.

His text came in less than a minute later.

>> At my parents. Tricia had a fever and mum said to watch over her.

Dang it.

Sebastian be considerate.

<< Is she okay?

>> Yup. All better and asleep.

<< Great. So can you come home? I could do with a cuddle now.

We didn't officially live together yet. But my house is our home. It wouldn't be with Paxton Flynn anyway. And he lives in three places, at his parents, on campus and with me, I have no idea how he does it. When I sign into college then we'll be very official.

>> Just a cuddle?

I smiled.

<< Babe, I could do with you.