HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPAM QUEEN || The Birthday Shenanigans (part one)

Waking up today doesn't feel any different than every other day, yet I digress. Maybe today will go great - however past birthdays have proved me otherwise. Yes, today is the day I turn twenty-one, then my party is tomorrow night. To say I'm feeling 'excited' would be the wrong term to describe the mix of emotions and thoughts that are taking a road trip through me this morning. I have all this anxiety attacking my mind, ravaging my heart, and I can't do anything to calm it.

Dragging myself to the bathroom, I shock myself in the mirror when I see the disaster that my hair is. Damn, what the hell did I do in my sleep? I think as I grab my Tangle Teezer hairbrush to begin brushing out the, well, tangles. Hence the brand the title. My face forms variations of expressions that translate pain and discomfort while my brush struggles to go through my matted hair. Once all the knots are out, my dull brown hair is noticeably in need of a deep conditioning treatment. I take a mental note of that as I get everything read for my shower.

***

After my long shower, I eat pancakes and muesli for breakfast before heading off to work. Luckily for me, I have no classes today, however I still need to study later for my end of semester exams. I'm jumping ahead of myself though as I still have work for a few hours before I can do anything else.

As I'm walking to my car, my phone buzzes in my hand. All of my friends and family had already messaged, called, and posted on my Facebook page this morning. This thought causes my eyebrows to furrow until I see the name that's lit up on my phone screen.

Ollie (aka Mystery Dude)

I breathe in deeply before I open his text.

[Sent at 10:36]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPAM QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Sent at 10:36]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Sent at 10:37]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahaha 😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😈😂😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I literally laugh out loud at the spam he sent me.

[Sent at 10:38]
Wow 🤔 thanks for that haha

[Sent at 10:39]
You're welcome 😏 revenge is so sweet

Just as I'm about to respond, another text comes through.

[Sent at 10:40]
For real though, happy birthday! I hope you get spoiled with everything you could ever want! ❤

[Sent at 10:41]
Honestly all I want is for today and tomorrow to go smoothly 🙈

[Sent at 10:42]
Well I'll be there tomorrow so I'm sure it'll be the bomb diggity 😏

[Sent at 10:43]
Jeez, Ollie, what was in your coffee this morning? You're extra cocky today 😂

[Sent at 10:45]
I guess I'm just happy today 😅 birthdays have that effect on me

Shaking my head, I glance to the top of my phone screen with a gasp. Shit, if I don't leave now, I'm gonna be late!

Stupid Ollie and his cocky attitude, I blame as I reverse out of my car space.

Let's hope I make it in time, otherwise I'm going to spam Ollie so hard that he'll wish he was dead.

♡♡♡

AN: OKAY so I want to sort of stick to my update schedule of updating at least every day, so I'm posting the birthday and birthday party in separate parts. Also because it would be waaaaaaaay too long of a chapter if I wrote it into one update 😅😂

Who's excited to see how this all unfolds? 😏😶

- Chloe x