Chapter one

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary Destiny....

.............................................................
Warning:please mature contents read at your own risk. Not anything bad but feel free to skip.😈. Don't say I didn't warn ya .

......................................................

I step into the strip club,I enter my booth which is at the back of the stage. Adding light make up on, I try to tie my curly blond hair into a tight bun. I walk to the manager's office  to get my name in the list on those performing. I did down quietly and wait to for my name to get called. " seductress s" I hear the speaker  boom. Yes that's my name, I couldn't possibly use my real name. I prefer seductress s, it sounds more appealing to these   horny jerks waiting to get a piece of me. I walk majestically to the stage as i hear the sound of applauds.                                          I start  dancing,swaying my hips a lot so i can get all their attention. I then take of my dress slowly making sure it slips down slowly as well. As my next move ,I walk slowly to the front stage and squat making sure my butt is directly at their direction.at this rate that cheer happily throwing money to me. I start to twerk slowly and they turn wild. I walk slowly to a man in the crowd and give him a lap dance. He secretly tuggs money inside my pants and I swiftly get away from him and go to the stage again. I then take my bra off and hold my breast with my right hand covering it for seing . As my last trick,I take my left hand andtouch the hem of my pant. As I'm about to push it down, the  horn blows signifying I'm done. Grabbing my stuffs from the floor ,I walk back to my booth and wear my clothes. As I'm about to leave,a girl I think her name is sexy naa walks in my booth and tells me the big boss is requesting to see me. I walk to the office and knock. A few seconds later he opens it and I step inside. He tells me to tak e my seat and I sit. Giving me my pay for the night. He tells me to head to room number 6 since I have a private lap dance. I ask what my share was and he said"I'd give you $650 and I take $800 no questions asked ". I walk down the hall to room number 8 thinking who would be stupid enough to pay that much for a lap dance. Come on I wouldn't. As i step inside, I feel disgusted with what I see. It's an oldman who is older than my age like 4times.As  I stare at him, I notice he had a large tent in his pants. Wow for an old man like him I didnt expect this. He catches me staring and smirks. Ewww . I do my job and he surprisingly tips me with a $20. I thank him and walk out feeling disgusted. I go to the big boys office and take my money. I leave the office and head home. Today I felt happy and disgusted. Happy because I made $1000 and disgusted because I had to show parts of my body again.  I reach home and look for the spare key under the flower base. I find it and I skip happily before opening the door. I see shantelle sitting in the couch watching TV. I greet her and she doesn't respond so I head towards my room and change into my pyjamas and walk back downstairs. I sit next to shantelle and what she says next shock me."I don't want to sit next to a whore so ste ..... "she tries to finish but I stop her by slapping her. I take my phone and get out of the house. I needed fresh air. With so much thoughts in my head I didn't even know where I was going. All I knew was that it was 1:00am and I was sad.

......................................................Thanks again for reading. I reall appreciate it.
                                                💞
                                       Nessa