I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREADTH

Today is Sriti Ma'am's birthday. I wish she should be happy and healthy. Let success comes to her.

                                                                       HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA'AM

Thanks for all the votes and support for this story.

PRESENT

Abhi entered the room and banged his door. He lied in his bed. Tears came from his eyes. He wiped it and tried to control his tears. Suddenly Abhi's phone starts to ring. When he saw the caller id he cannot stop his tears. Abhi controlled himself and attended the call.

Abhi: Hai Sweety, how are you?

Sweety in sad voice: I'm fine my friend, how are you?

Abhi: Fine da, what a pleasant surprise you have called me and why is your voice is so dull?

Sweety: My friend, I'm very angry with Pragya di. She didn't even call me or messaged me. You know na i miss her a lot. Pragya di has forgotten me.

Abhi started to weep, but he didn't show it to Sweety. Abhi was not able to reveal the truth to Sweety. 

Abhi: Sweety, I said you na, Pragya di went to abroad for an important job so we cannot speak with her. But don't worry, i will tell her to call you. Ok.

Sweety: Ok, i love you my friend.

Abhi weeping: I love you too my darling.

Sweety: Ok my friend, i have to go to school, bye.

Abhi: Bye.

Abhi started to cry and he cannot bear the truth. 

Abhi crying: Fuggy, Pls come fast to me. Don't break my trust fuggy. I cannot live without you. The days which i spent without you is like a hell for me. Pls fuggy come to me soon.

Abhi remains the words spoken by Pragya..

Pragya: I won't leave you Abhi. We are sole mate. I promise. I will not leave you till my last breadth.

FLASHBACK

Abhi started to spend his maximum of his time with Pragya. He says some lame excuses and comes to orphanage to see her and Sweety. Abhi's bond with Pragya became stronger. Days rolled.

One day

Pragya called Abhi.

Abhi: Hi 

Pragya: Can i get Mr.Abhishek Prem Mehra's appointment?

Abhi: Yes madam, any time.

Pragya: can he come to orphanage?

Abhi: May i know why?