Eight

Third Person POV

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"And I hate you both."

"Hey!" Taehyung pouted and smacked Baekhyun, who had come up behind the couple and started to tease them.

The older rolled his eyes. "The both of you are so damn cheesy that I want to puke."

"Your face makes me want to puke."

"Taehyung, your boyfriend just insulted your hyung what are you going to do?"

"...your face makes me wanna puke, hyung." Jungkook burst out a laugh as Baekhyun pouted.

"Both of you are so mean."

"Then don't be mean to my cuddle munchkins!" Taehyung whined.

"..."

"..."

"...oh my God you're serious. You call him cuddle munchkins!?"

"Taehyung, I told you not to say that in front of anyone." The male muttered underneath his breath.

Taehyung pouted. "But it's true! You're my cuddle m--"

"Don't say it again!" Jungkook groaned out, causing the boy to pout more.

"But--"

"No."

"But I wove you~"

"That shit won't work."

"You sure?"

"..."

"...pfft, both of you are idiots."

"At least we're not single, lonely idiots." Taehyung shot back.

"You know what? I feel so attacked right now. I don't need that in my life."

"Then bye."

Baekhyun grumbled and stormed down the hall, leaving the couple alone once again.

"I told you not to call me that in front others, Tae."

"Why~" the boy whined. "Just because you're in a gang doesn't mean you aren't my cuddly cat."

Jungkook pouted and Taehyung grinned. He leaned forward and kissed Jungkook's nose. "I love you."

"I love you, too, bub." Jungkook leaned in this time and attached his lips to his beautiful boyfriend, smiling as he pulled away.

"Come on!" Taehyung jumped up, grabbing Jungkook's hand and dragging him along.

"Where are we going, bub?"

"We're going to the fair you promised you'd take me to! I debut next week, and I won't be able to see you as much..." Taehyung pouted. But then he brightened again. "I'm going to spend as much time as possible with you!"

Jungkook smirked. "You know, we could always--"

"Nope." Taehyung said, turning and skipping down the hall, dragging Jungkook behind him.

"But you just said--"

"Later."

"But I wanna do it as much--"

"Later."

"Oh come on--!" Taehyung turned and stopped right in front of Jungkook, glaring up at him.

"You keep asking and you won't be getting any ass. At all, got it?"

"Yes, sir." Jungkook whispered, trying not to roll his eyes.

"Great!" Taehyung stepped back and smiled brightly once again, continuing down hall until they exited the building and made it towards Jungkook's bike.

Taehyung grabbed his helmet and hopped on as soon as Jungkook did, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

"Onwards my valiant steed!"

"You gonna be riding me again later tonight?"

Taehyung smacked his back. "The only riding you'll get is the rollercoaster!" He announced.

"You're right. You look better bent over and shaking your ass, begging for me, anyway."

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook merely laughed and started his bike, driving down the road and to the fair.

When they arrived, Taehyung instantly hopped off and ran for the nearest ticket booth, wanting to get passes for the rides.

Jungkook followed behind him, a smile gracing his lips. He looked around, his eyes landing on something, and his smile wavered a bit, but when Taehyung came running back over to him, the lost smile instantly made it's way back.

"Come on!" Taehyung dragged him through the crowd and headed straight for the first roller coaster. Jungkook followed obediently behind him, excited himself to try out some the rides.

They spent the day enjoying each other's company and goofing around, being kids.

Taehyung wasn't the new up and coming idol.

Jungkook wasn't the bad boy who was a gang member.

They were just kids, a couple in love who were enjoying the fair together.

And at the end of the day, jungkook took Taehyung for a midnight drive on his bike.

They enjoyed the city lights flickering and the many advertisement boards that broadcasted goods and random pop culture things.

And then they ended up back home, in front of Taehyung's home.

Jungkook walked him to the door and smiled down at him.

"You wanna have a sappy high school romance moment?"

"First date and too shy to kiss?" Taehyung said back.

"Yup."

Taehyung giggled and looked down, holding Jungkook's hands in his own.

"I love you, Jungkook. Even after I debut I will always make time for you and I will always love you."

"I love you, Taehyung. I'll always love you, and I'll always put you first, before me."

Taehyung smiled and leaned forwards, kissing Jungkook's lips softly.

"Good night, cuddle munchkins."

"Good night, bub."