For the next hour it was pretty quiet as dad and I sat on the couch and watched tv together.

We soon then heard Sweet Pea walk out of his room and into the kitchen. He made himself some breakfast, or really in this case lunch.

He then brought it into the lounge and took a seat on one of the chairs.

Betty: you're finally up. I said with a laugh.
Sweet Pea: well I probably would have gotten up earlier if some short person didn't come into my room and wake me up. He smirked as he called me short.
Betty: excuse me, I had a surprise I really wanted to give you. I said.
Sweet Pea: could have waited till when I woke up. He said making me giggle. He laughed.
Sweet Pea: also dad can I get a lock on my room. Or can we even just move the door handle up to my height. He said with a smirk. I pretended to be mad while dad laughed.

For the rest of the day I was in a mood to annoy Sweet Pea.

I was sitting next to him and kept poking him and just doing stuff to annoy him.

Betty: I looooove youuuu. He rolled his eyes.
Betty: you're the best in the world. I said while poking him. He turned to me and glared.
Sweet Pea: Betty if you don't stop I'll literally lock you outside. He said. I smirked and continued to poke him.

Sweet Pea: okay I'm done. He said as he stood up and picked me up along the way.

I clinged to him as he actually began walking to the door. I thought he was joking. Abort mission, I repeat, abort mission.

Betty: Sweet Pea put me down. I said as we were only 7 steps away from the door.

He ignored me and continued walking. Well shit.

Betty: Swetty I'm sorry. I said while I accidentally let out a laugh. Was it an accident, no.

He opened the door and put me down. He quickly pushed me just enough to get me out of the house. He closed the door and I heard the sound of it lock.

Sweet Pea: I looooove you. He said mocking how I was earlier.
Betty: bitch. I muttered.

I heard him walk off. What my little brother didn't know was: the back door is unlocked.

I sneaked around to the back of the house and quietly snuck through the back, trying my best not to make a single sound.

I successfully managed to open the door without making a noise. I crept into the lounge and snuck up behind him.

Betty: I love you little bro. I yelled from behind me and embraced him in a hug. He looked at me and glared.
Sweet Pea: how the hell did you even get in here? He asked.
Betty: for me to no and for you to never find out. I say with a giggle as I took a seat next to him.
Sweet Pea: no, you're not sitting with me, go away. He said. I pout.
Betty: nooo, I wanna stay. I say as I cuddled into his side.
Sweet Pea: fine but if you annoy me I'll lock you in the garage. He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully.

For the next few hours I stayed with Sweet Pea and thankfully didn't get locked up in the garage.

It reached 5 pm and I had a date with Jughead at 7:30 pm.

I walked up to my room and dragged Sweet Pea with me. He groaned as he walked up the stairs, I knew he wouldn't be interested but I like having company.

I sat in my make up chair as Sweet Pea sat on my bed.

Betty: what make up should I put on? I asked him. He gave me a blank look.

I should have expected that, he knows absolutely nothing. I mean I have made him watch a couple James Charles videos with me but he wouldn't remember any of that.