🌷Reports🌷

My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. Another adult? with a baby? It'll be hard for us to escape now. There's no way we'll get out of here alive. Isabella did this on purpose on screw us up and our plan, I know it.

"Alright children, it's still early so why don't you all have fun outside?."

Isabella spoke while holding the little girl in her hands and shared a glance with sister Krone. I kept my glare at them while the little ones cheered and ran outside. I stayed with Norman,Ray and Emma and waited patiently for Sister Krone to follow Isabella to her room and we moved.

"Please use this room."

"Understood, thank you."

We heard them speaking and Emma held tightly onto my sleeve since she saw me standing too close to where they were. "She's settling down in a bad spot. It's exactly the center of the three children's rooms." I whisper to them.

"To make it easier for her to watch us..." Norman said. Sister Krone and Isabella turned and saw us four, we all faked a smile and ran to meet down in the library.. We stood inside the quiet place and listened to Norman who sounded a lot more worried than before, "I was so distracted by the tracking devices that I didn't think we would get another adult."

I stepped closer to him and patted his back "It's not your fault. None of us expected this to happen." I answer him and Rays stares at us from the other side of the table.

"Actually we should be happy about this."

Emma stops what she's reading and looks at Ray, "What? Be happy?"

"Carol and Sister Krone. We have two more sources of information. First, where did those two come from?" he asks himself and I deeply start to think and sat on top of the table. "There's no denying that Carol is Conny's replacement. So it must mean they are replenishing the merchandise."

I tell Ray and he nods his head and I caught a small glimpse of a smile on his lips. "Yeah, if this place is a farm, they must have a site where they prepare one year olds for replenishment."

"So did all of us come from there originally?" Emma adds worried.

"Probably. And also that Sister Krone. It's significant that there's another adult other than Mom. There might be other farms just like this one, so are the adults who obey the demons under the control of demons from birth, or after they're captured? After we escape, things will change depending on that" Norman says staring at Ray the whole time to see what he has to say.

"But first, we need to figure out how to escape with everyone. And the location of the tracking devices." Ray reminds us.

Emma begins looking at her arm and touching her hip, "I have searched all over my body, but I didn't find any traces of something implanted." to that I nod my head and agree. "Mhm same here. I couldn't find anything."

"And there's nothing in our clothes of shoes." Norman quickly tells.

"Well." We focus out attention on Ray again who's leaning over the bookshelf with his hands over his chest, "Based on humankind's existing technology, it probably uses radio waves. But that requires batteries. Something really small that wouldn't leave a scar, and with batteries that last over 10 years. That kind of product wouldnt exist in 2015."

"Meaning?" I ask swallowing a lump from my throat.

"It'll be difficult to predict the mechanism, find the location, and figure out how to break it..And we might as well give up if it's technology originating from the demons."

"True."

"What, so checkmate?" Emma worried asks Ray.

"Yup." he simply says and Emma freaks out. "What?! No way!" she says holding onto her head and Norman walked over to her to calm her down. "Well, even if we can't figure it out we can guess."

"Yeah. We have to think from the enemy's point of view. Where and whet kind of device would be the most convenient to implant?" he asks looking at us, We stay silent for a moment then I remembered, a few months back a horrible pain I had on my-

"Ear!" I shout out and they all stare at me confused. "Carol. Since she just arrived, she might have one and it might still be visible. Come on." I open the door and the three began to follow me while us being careful on not getting caught.

" I open the door and the three began to follow me while us being careful on not getting caught

Isabella's pov

"Thank you for an opportunity to return to this side." Krone says and I try to ignore her, but it'll be fun to see what she has to say. I stop and turn around to look at her, "I only made a request for one assistant. It's not like I called for you specifically." I tell her remembering the second I saw her face again. And to think I got rid of seeing her.

"I've heard of your many achievements. The youngest to be selected as Mom and caretaker." she continues talking while I roam around the room. "You've raised the highest number of high quality goods among all of the plants, ever. I am honored to work under someone I admire so much." Krone says and bows her head.

I quickly speak up. "Lip service isn't necessary. Let's quit the small talk, and talk about work instead" I placed some papers on the table for her to read. "Here are the documents of my adorable children."

I stop and turn to face Krone "Memorize all of them right now." I warn her. "It should be easier than getting perfect scores every morning."

Krone grabbed the documents and examined them, "By the way, what work was I called in for?" she asks reading them fast she stops when I said

Krone grabbed the documents and examined them, "By the way, what work was I called in for?" she asks reading them fast she stops when I said. "They found out about the secret. They also saw the package in the truck."

Krone looks worried and quickly races to the door. "Then, in accordance with the rules, we must find them and ship then imm-"

"Hold on." I tell her before she goes. Slowly I step towards her and rested my hands on her cheeks, she lowered herself to my level. "It's fine. I already have an idea of who the targets are." I fix my glare at her and she seems intimidated.

"Three of the oldest children. We just have to make sure they don't escape before shipment. My children are special. And this is beneficial for the plant." I remind her. Her dark eyes stare into my purple ones.

"S-So you're not reporting it?"

"No. I will take care of the targets in a proper manner. You are a guard." I let go of her and step back. "You don't need to think. Just watch the children. I am the Mom of this house. And you are my assistant. I need you to watch them closely..especially the oldest one." I smirk and turn to her. "Understand? Sister Krone."

Krone stares at me and places her hand over her chest and bows, "Yes, ma'am, Isabella."

(Sorry this chapter is short but the next one will be longer. Don't forget to comment and vote for more of this book)