⇉ chapter twenty-three

theo.
"i don't wanna go!" i cry, stomping my feet against the hard concrete floor, the boys trying to make me stop so i don't wake up the elderly neighbours.

"little boy if you don't stop your getting punished" daddy warns, his finger pointed at me and a stern look on his face. i internally growl at the three of them as papa and dada hold my hand and daddy carries all of our school bags. daddy a slaveee!

"look! daddy a slave!" i giggle, tugging on the others' arms so they turn around and look at daddy. daddy looks at me, smirking and walks towards me.

"hewwo, my slave!" i smile, and instead of replying daddy picks me up and twirls me around, putting me down along with all the other bags.

i look at daddy in confusion while he just smirks at me, then pulls out his phone and sends a message to the other boys. i look at all of them with puppy dog eyes, internally pleading with them to tell me what they're saying, then they just walk off?

tears spring to my eyes, "don weave daddies, peas don weave" i cry, i don't them to go, they're mine. they all look back, the smirks not replaced with sympathetic frowns, as they come towards me and hug me.

"we will never leave, your our prince" they say in unison.

okkkkk so this is the end!, well not really lmao! i'm writing a sequel!! comment some names for the book, i don't know what to call it :((((

-i've written the first chapter of it though, and i've got a great plan for what will happen in the next book, unlike this one where i just improvised lol.

xo, ezra