Eyes Closed

Her feet seemed to move independently of her mind, of her will. She tentatively walked forward, feet skimming the surface of the ground, almost as if they didn't really touch it. He mind was swimming with all the information that had been passed on to her in the restaurant.

Camila...pregnant? With Y/n's child?

No, no, not Y/n. Lauren had to keep telling herself. It was Zayn's, Camila herself had said. The dark haired girl could only hope that now the truth would come out, and the artist would be freed from the web of lies Camila had entangled him in. It would just depend on when she told him, and if Lauren herself could keep her damn mouth shut until that time.

As she walked down the sidewalk lazily, she got to thinking about everything. Lauren was confused, as well as downright saddened by the fact that someone as nice a guy as Y/n got cheated on by the girlfriend he loved.

Loved. Yes, he loved her. She knew that much. If he didn't, why would he have been with her this long?

Lauren sighed and ran a hand through her dark colored locks as a breeze picked up and played with them. She groaned as her head gave a painful throb, the beginnings of a headache if she had ever felt them. She would definitely need to take some pills when she got home. Maybe some sleeping agents to help her sleep, for she knew after this unloading of drama onto her shoulders would make her unable to sleep for as long as this kept up.

She turned a corner and was met with a pair of bluish green eyes and a long cloak of blonde locks. Gigi Hadid.

"Lauren?" The young woman asked, waving a dainty hand in the air, "Hey!"

The dark haired girl immediately smiled, looking at the girl approaching her. They walked toward each other and closed the distance before finally speaking.

"Hey, Gigi. How's it going?"

The pretty young woman smiled and said, "Great, actually. What about you?"

Confusing, terrible...so much drama I feel like my head is going to explode... Instead of voicing her thoughts, Lauren settled for saying, "Pretty good." Suddenly a thought occurred to her, "Uh...you doing some shopping or something?" She looked around at the various outlet stores around them, and saw that Gigi carried a few bags in her slender hands.

Gigi laughed, as if Lauren had just touched upon some private joke, "Yes...and, well, you should know why I'm going shopping."

Lauren quirked a perfectly sculpted eyebrow and cocked her head to the side, doing a perfect imitation of a confused puppy. "What do you- "

"Gigi!" A very familiar, husky voice, sounding out of breath, called from behind the blonde haired girl.

The very voice made Lauren's heart jump and twist in her chest.

Y- Y/n...

She didn't think she'd have to see him so soon- especially not after she had just had a very revealing conversation with his girlfriend. Her heart started to stutter sporadically in her chest as she remembered Camila's words as soon as she left her at the restaurant.

"Yes, it is your business, since you're in love with Y/n."

Her heart lurched painfully in her chest, as if trying to free itself from the bony cage that protected it.

Yes, that was when Y/n rounded the corner, his brunette locks messy and flowing around his face, and Lauren knew she had never seen anything more beautiful at that moment. The light eyes, the dark hair, the sinewy muscles underneath the calloused skin...