"Together," I responded.

"Then we'll do that together, too." Stark looks at him for a moment before turning away. "Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller." Steve said.

__
Sokovia.

It was Around 7 P.m, Pietro maximoff may seem like a mischevious person but he did do the mischief for good. Pietro would steal To give to the poor townsfolk in His Home town in Sokovia.
Wanda Maximoff, His twin sister and best friend did not like the Idea as she Did not want him to get hurt.

"Ah, Are these the right ones?" Pietro asked, Pulling out pills handing it to an elderly man.

"Yes, How did you Kn-" The elderly man asked Taking the pills with a smile.

"The doctor will refill it, No more Insurance I made a house call yes Oh," Pietro said turning around to grab more things from the Duffle bag.

"This is for your brother." The Quicksilver said with a smile handing the beautiful woman with red hair a Ball and Small toy fire truck. Then turning around to grab a dress.

"-And this Is not for your brother." He said with a smirk Showing a silver Sequined dress.

"Uh, No this is too--" She was saying, Till Wanda came and cut her off.

"Is every girl from sokovia Getting a dress from Paris? Le skirt looked warm." Wanda Said.

"Eh Uh, She's just kidding," Pietro said running to Wanda.

"Your jealous, Your not getting a dress?" Pietro asked his little sister.

"If You keep stealing, You're going to get Shot!" Wanda said to him.

"I mean it, At speed, nothing can touch you but standing still-" Wanda was saying.

"You think I don't know that? You said wait, I'm waiting. I don't know for what, we had stark helpless! All these years and You-" Pietro was saying.

"Cousin, Cousin where did you go?" The beautiful woman from before asked.

"The man asked me to come to ze church." The little Boy said.

"What Man?" Wanda asked.

"Ze, Iron .. Man."
-
The twins meet, Ultron in an empty church. At the middle of the town.

"Talk. And if you are wasting our time..." Wanda was saying.

"Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief." Ultron is sat in a chair faced away from them.."You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." Ultron says.

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Wanda says. Ultron stands and faces them revealing his new body. Wanda briefly looks shocked.

"I didn't expect. But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct." Wanda said.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." Ultron said.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create Avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end.."
Ultron said.

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?"
Wanda asked intrigued.

--
"I've come to save the world. But also, yeah. We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." Ultron said answering her question.

"All of these are... All of these are..." Wanda asked referring to his bots.

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..."
Ultron said.

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them," Pietro replied.

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture." Ultron responded.

"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day." Pietro responded.

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron responded.

"The records are not the picture," Pieter replied.

"Pietro-" Wanda said.

"No please, go on," Ultron said.

"We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just...sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word..." Pietro said.

"Stark, We were trapped two days," Wanda Said in disgust.

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, "This will set it off." We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Wanda replied.

"I know what they are," Pietro said.

" I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them." to Wanda "But you will tear them apart, from the inside." Ultron said.