Why

Jimin's POV

I push Yoongi on the bed and lay on top of him."I want you to hurt me" I whisper in his ear."Ok..." Yoongi sits up and lays me on my back." I'm going to hurt you by cooking" Yoongi chuckles." How does food hurt people" Yoongi and I get up." I can't cook" Yoongi runs out the room." Yoongi no..." I run after him smiling." I wanted you to hurt me not kill me" I giggled."your laugh is cute" yoongi stops with me behind him. He turns around and pinches my cheek. I wine at the small pain." Yoongi no stop it" I continue to wine as he pitches softer."pick anything to eat and I bet I can't cook it" Yoongi jokes."anything I want to eat you say..." I point at Yoongi." Other then me" Yoongi says as we both look for food." I don't know" I suddenly lose my appetite." I'm not hungry" I say as I caught a hole attitude." Is someone mad" Yoongi hugs me."no I'm not... I'm annoyed" I slip from his hug." I'll be outside" I walk to the door." Not everything can be about touching" Yoongi watches me exit the door." Yoongi I'm a teen with hormones deal with it"I sit out side the door." Ok Jimin" Yoongi laughs at me." It's not funny" I pout." You really do have some strong ass hormones" Yoongi continues to laugh at me." Stop..."I still pout. Yoongi comes outside and picks me up." Your going to get a cold it's to early" Yoongi becomes serious." You care about me huh" I look him in the eyes." Yeah I care for you more then anything that's why we need to slow this... relationship down you need to control your hormones" I nod." Now let's cuddle" Yoongi says as he takes me to the couch. We spent the hole morning cuddling.