Hyung~

Yoongi's POV

me and the kid sit on different couches"why do i have to call you hyung" the kid looks at me disgusted."im your hyung because im older"i look the kid up and down. This will be so fucking boring and stupid."whats your name kid" i stare at his lower half."my name is park jimin and you are..."he caught me looking at his lower half.

Jimin's POV

so... he has rules for me and no one else. Now looking he has three doors and i can tell one is a bedroom. Wait is this asshole gonna make me either sleep on the floor in his room or on his couch. I think im spacingout." what is your name" i look my hyung in the eye's." my name is Min Yoongi." he is still staring...with his creepy ass.i get up off the couch and check the doors."where will i sleep"this fucking idiot has one bedroom."you will sleep on the couch... yay" he smirks at me making me unconfortable. Hyung gets up and goes to his room i follow him."what the fuck do you want" he looks back at me."i want to sleep in your room"i make a whining face."ugh fine" he walks over to his bed and lays down. i was being weird and got under the covers. i pock my head up from between his legs."dude... stop" his face turned a light pink. i poke my head back down then poked my hole upper body rubing my stomach against his member. soft grunts come from his voice."jimin if you don't stop crawling between my legs" he says with a shaky voice. i liked his grunts and moans so i continue to poke my body up an down his legs."what will happen if i don't" i tease my hyung."move... your gonna make me mad" his grunts and moans continue and so do i."oppa~~" i tease him with my fake moans. hyung grabs my arm tightly."stop now" his grip tightens."jimin do you remember rule 2" he sofens his grip after seeing my face tense up."hyung your hurting me" i try to tug away."you broke rule 2" he flips me over where im laying on my back. he starts to kiss me almost incerting his tounge before he hears me breathing hard. we break the kiss and start again but this time he startts to tub my sides reciving soft moan. i try to lift my hands to pull him closer but his pins my hands above my head.

|sorry im a little nasty but im telling you now next chapter is O.O nasty... but i luv u all <3 annyeong ^.-