DADDY

No ones POV

"Ok daddy" Jimin pulls Yoongi closer to him and Yoongi kisses him on the neck." Let's take this to the room" Yoongi takes Jimin off the counter and carries him bridal style to the room. Yoongi sets Jimin on the bed." Are you sure you want this" Yoongi warns Jimin but Jimin nods." Take me I'm yours" Jimin smiles. Yoongi takes off his shirt. Yoongi started to kiss Jimin's soft spots." Yoongi don't prepare me" Jimin's words slip through soft moans."of I don't I'll hurt you like last time" Yoongi stops and looks at Jimin." You didn't hurt me you just hit my sweet spot and I lost it" Jimin pulls Yoongi closer. Yoongi continues to kiss Jimin on his neck but starting to take his own clothes off. Yoongi then started to take Jimin's clothes off. Jimin looked at Yoongi with so much love until he felt Yoongi in him. Jimin started breathing hard and moans filled the room. Jimin smiles with pleasure." Jimin you tight" Yoongi trusts deeper already hitting Jimin's sweet spot." DAdDy~" Jimin says through the moans." Faster daddy"Jimin begs making Yoongi hornier. Yoongi thrusts faster not taking mercy on Jimin. Jimin's moans turned to soft screams of joy." Kitten we need to be quieter" Yoongi holds there heads closer."I can turn daddy" Jimin try's to sit up but is to weak." Daddy y'all have to turn me over" Yoongi nods and slips his member out. Yoongi turns Jimin over lightly they slips his member back in. Moans through out the room started ringing in Yoongi's head making him hornier then before."Jimin put your head down in the covers" Yoongi grunts. Jimin reaches and grabs a pillow and starts to bite it." Good boy " Yoongi starts to rub Jimin's sides."Mmm mm m~" Jimin moans with the pillow in his mouth. Jimin takes the. Pillow out his mouth " I'm going to cum" Yoongi and Jimin released at the same time." Your getting stronger bade" Yoongi slips out and turns jimin his way." Now can you please daddy some more" Jimin nods to Yoongi's question. Jimin got off the bed and sat Yoongi on it. Jimin started to stroke Yoongi's member then started to lip the tip of his member earning moans from Yoongi. With in seconds Jimin was deep throating Yoongi's member with his help." Jimin you make daddy happy" Yoongi came in Jimin's mouth then raise his head."good boy now let's clean up" Yoongi ruffles Jimin's hair then stands up."daddy's going to take a shower" Yoongi started to walk when Jimin grabbed his wrist." Don't leave me daddy" Jimin wined." Let's both take a shower" Yoongi says as Jimin nods." Daddy when I turn 18 marry me ok" Jimin earned a giggle from Yoongi." Ok baby boy"

|wow... to finish this nasty part I had to take a long ass nap😴 .I love 💗 you all annyeong|