Touch

No ones POV

jimin looked at yoongi's shirt."if your gonna punish me you better go for it." jimin wanted yoongi to touch him. yoongi let go of jimin's wrists and took off his shirt and unbottened his pants."yo-yoongi not the pants." jimin's body teases when yoongi ignores his word. yoongi starts to rub his body against jimin's while jimin's moans get softer. jimin lost it when he felt yoongi in him."YOOngI...it hurts take it out." jimin turns to a moaning mess with every thrust. every thrust was hard and deep hurting jimin a lot. jimin was so close to screaming but tried to hold back but failed when yoongi pulled out and forced himself in jimin. yoongi remembered jmin was smaller then his last girlfriend."ahh what am I doing" yoongi pulled out and pulled Jimin toward him."I'm really sorry Jimin,I really am" yoongi hugged Jimin."it hurts" Jimin whimpered holding his stomach. Yoongi tried to touch Jimin's stomach but Jimin started to tremble making yoongi scared."Jimin I think it's time to sleep."yoongi lays Jimin down and lays next to him."go- goodnight daddy" Jimin smirks as he turns over."daddy? " yoongi starts to quietly laugh."good night kitten"

| Daddy and kitten this is a...mess. I luv u all<3 annyeong^.^