The kiss ended after five more minutes and I slowly pulled away, resting my forehead on his. I was aiming for another kiss on his chocolate lips but a voice interrupted us.

"Must be nice to say I love you to somebody."

Rakim snapped his head to the doorway of the kitchen quickly and I rolled my eyes seeing my siblings and my mother hanging around the doorway. Elytra, Tyson, and Leila were all pouting at the scene and my mother was taking pictures of us.

"The hell y'all looking at? These pictures are going to use in their wedding powerpoint when that time comes, so I'm starting early." my mother said as everyone directed their eye contact to her.

"Y'all are so nosey. One day, all of you are gonna scare my man off." I grumbled and pecked his lips two more times before giving my family my undivided attention.

"Why the hell they get to kiss and I can't go on a date with a girl?" Tyson questioned but immediately got a pop to the mouth by my mom.

"Who the fuck got you cursing like that!?" she exclaimed looking at him with bugged eyes.

"You!" he yelled back but cowered away when she smacked the back of his head.

"Just because I curse, doesn't mean I allowed you to. Now on the other hand with the date situation, Tyler is 18 years old and can make that choice. You're only 12 and them girls you be seeing are floozy and I'm not ready to be a grandmother yet. Do you see this, I'm only 37 years old." she gestured as she started strutting and my siblings started to fake gag but stopped when my mother held up a slipper at all of them.

I turned my head back to Rakim as I heard his angelic laughter, watching the scene in front of us. I was on the way of questioning where Rakira was located until I saw said girl running into the kitchen and latching onto Rakim's leg.

"Rah, come play with me!" the four-year-old giggled as she pulled on his pants, trying to make him get up from his seat. He looked back up at me with an unsure expression but I smiled at him and ruffled his braids.

"Go ahead and play with her. We'll finish later." I whispered the last part and pressed a kiss to his forehead. I saw his skin get a little darker as if he was blushing and he ran off to go play with Rakira.

"Mhm, lemme find out y'all doing the nasty. I'll beat that ass." my mother smirked and then walked off.

Too bad we already did.

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

"I'm tired as fuck." Rakim huffed as he climbed up on my bed and laid down between my legs.

Two hours later, Rakim came back from playing with Rakira and she was currently in nap mode. My mother was downstairs watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta with Elytra and Leila, and Tyson was busy playing on the Playstation 4 further down the hallway.

"I bet. C'mere." I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and moved my body so that my back was against the headboard and his was resting on my chest. Once we got situated, I rested my arms around his waist, looking back towards the TV.

"Is this The Office?" he asked as he placed his hands over mine that was resting on his hips. I rested my head between his neck and took a deep whiff on his cologne.