• 9 •

two updates??!??!??!?! come love me.

btw happy valentine's day.

this is what Rakim gonna need to do after you read this chapter 🤧.

"don't act like I won't fuck you up, Rakim."

++++++++++++++

Rakim's POV

"I just noticed this, but nigga you're glowing!" Symere exclaimed.

I looked away from the attention I was getting when Jahseh, Jarad, and Symere looked at me closely. It's been a few days since I've received amazing head from Tyler and my friends started to notice my happy mood.

"How is he glowing? He's black as fuck." Jahseh's cousin, Michael said as he squinted his eyes at me.

"Nigga, I was obviously exaggerating. ANYWAYS, did your boyfriend finally blow your back out?" Symere wiggled his eyebrows. Jahseh leaned in closer and stared at me.

"Sadly, not yet. But he did give me head." I admitted embarrassingly. Talking about my sex life with my friends was pretty weird, but I knew they still would've found out a way for me to fess up.

"Okay. Did you give it back?" Jahseh piped in giving me his full undivided attention.

"No, because when I tried, he kept saying that it was "all about me" and only gave me the sensation."

I sighed loudly at the thought. After he gave me head countless times after my first time, I've been having unattainable urges to take it up a notch. I wanted to be the one to give him the same feelings he's been giving me, but Tyler thought it would be a good idea to tease me with long, sensual kisses, neck grabs, and soft kisses on my neck just about every day.

Frustration was building up in me when he would only do it for a short amount of time and leave me there unsatisfied. At this point, I was ready to risk it all for him, but I came to the conclusion that I would have to act up to get some act right.

"Must be nice to get head." Michael and Jarad said in unison and the rest of us groan. Now we got two sad ass niggas in the group.

"Don't y'all niggas got anything else to say than 'mUsT bE NIcE'" Symere rolled his eyes and they shrugged.

"Rakim, I-"

"Yo, niggers." a voice said as the seat next to me got filled and I saw Tyler sitting down.

He wrapped his arm around my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "And, hey babe."